[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-24-2007, 06:06 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers 10/24

[ QUOTE ]
I have increased your tables so that you can now play on 16 tables at a
time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn!

Any word on rakeback for the rakebackless, Doug?
Old 10-24-2007, 06:09 PM

CMAR, u prolly noticed this, but in the last set of Q&A's, doug asked users without RB and who play elsewhere to pm him to form a list (petition i guess) to see if full tilt might be willing to budge seeing how many people are affected by this
Old 10-24-2007, 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
28. Doug! I am very surprised that you did not comment on the window focus issue. It's the one thing that tilts me the [censored] out. Seems like an easy fix. Why hasn't it happened?

- Can you explain this one a bit more? What focus issue? The client should never steal your cursor focus, so you should be able to keep typing in whatever window you've been typing in even if another window pops up over it.

[/ QUOTE ]
The FTP client DOES steal focus. It happens all the time, as any multitabler can tell you.

Even tweak UI is unable to prevent it. It makes typing anything a huge pain in the ass, and you have the added possibility of a focus steal leading to the new window interpreting a stroke of the enter key as bet/raise. Nothing tilts like trying to type in one window and having another table steal focus just as you hit enter and causing you to minraise a flop bet.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-24-2007, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok I shot support an email and they said they have upped my limit of tables up to 16 but I can still only load 12. Anyone else have this problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe try rebooting the client?
Old 10-24-2007, 06:34 PM

Any updates from the crash that happened a few days back? Are we going to receive refunds for tournies that continued while we were disconnected?
Old 10-24-2007, 06:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
TheNoodleMan, this doesn't happen to me, except for when PAHUD is updating. The windows may come in front, but it doesn't steal focus. So if I'm writing a note on someone and I have an action at another table I can keep on writing my note without clicking on the note window.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the focus-stealing problem too without running PAHUD.
Old 10-24-2007, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
TheNoodleMan, this doesn't happen to me, except for when PAHUD is updating. The windows may come in front, but it doesn't steal focus. So if I'm writing a note on someone and I have an action at another table I can keep on writing my note without clicking on the note window.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the same for me, I can continue writing in an IM or on 2+2 if my action at a table comes up. It comes up over top the window but does not make me stop chatting.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Edit: I guess one thing that could help alleviate at least the last part of the above is booting players off of tables if they miss 2 orbits rather than the current system which doesn't boot anyone unless there is a waitlist.

[/ QUOTE ]

This needs to be implemented soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this works fine the way it is at the moment.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think so. Fish don't join waitlists. They see open tables and join them. If there is a guy sitting out but no waitlist, it's ruining my potential action because they'd rather find an open table than get on a waitlist.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:00 PM

Any plans on adding a Customer Service Number?
Old 10-24-2007, 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No Bad Beat Jackpot EVER!

And upping the max # of tables was not a good idea, at least not for cash games. It's already tough to find decent tables at limits as low as 100nl because of all the grinders. Not to mention that there are a handful of current 12 tablers who frequently sit out on all 12 tables.

Edit: I guess one thing that could help alleviate at least the last part of the above is booting players off of tables if they miss 2 orbits rather than the current system which doesn't boot anyone unless there is a waitlist.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this I think allowing even 12 tables is too many much less an increase to 16 tables..IMO casual players do not want to see the same players on ALL the tables..12-16 cash tables is to many..If a player can play that many tables let them do it on 2 or more different sites..Many casual player view these players as either shills and/or bots(or other computer aided playing)..Not to mention that the presence of a few "mega multi tabler" really has an adverse effect on game quality..

There is more to the issue then simply maximizing the rake..