raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 11:59 AM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
- I argue that the reason all of the data is so similar is that he is playing on all of them. Think about this: Take 400k hands and split them up into four 100k chunks. Won't the data for each of these 100k hands be very similar to each other?

[/ QUOTE ]

But VPIP, which should obviously be identical across the board, is statistically different between the 4 accounts listed.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't understand why you keep saying that. All 4 accounts had a VPIP within about 0.5% of each other. This is amazingly close, despite your incomprehensible standard deviation calculations. If bots are playing the accounts 95% of the time, and a real human the other 5% of the time then this could account for the slight change in VPIP.

How close would the VPIPs have to be before you thought it was suspicious exactly? I am really rusty at stats so I don't feel like verifying your standard deviation calculations.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:00 PM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
none of the bots are playing, as of now. I searched them and they didn't show up on any tables. I did get to play against drunkenboxer yesterday.. lol he had taken manual control over the bot and it was a t o n of fun.

BTW is there a way to edit the initial post so that the image with the stats shows up again? Everyone who gets linked to this may have a tough time finding the post that had the image of the PT stats (which, in my opinion is all the evidence a person needs to see that they are guilty as charged... the numbers don't lie)

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's just be glad any of you weren't the deciding members on a jury(or maybe YOU let OJ off!) Drunkenboxer made $600 yesterday, so I KNOW that you didn't have a "ton of fun" playing against me. Just a thought, of course you'd like everyone to believe you crushed me, but that couldn't be further from the truth..toughguy. I'm done, however, trying to defend ourselves. Back to the mob mentality for the rest of you. Good luck in your witch hunt! Cheers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess we know which SN you play as.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congratulations genius!! Your super-sleuthing knows no bounds! Since Chuck is full_tilting, maybe with the fact that I stated that I hate Pittsburgh teams 10 HOURS ago, you and your crack-team of scientists could have deduced that I am not mariojr then! You get 6 stars for your very intelligant deduction. (applause) YES!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I'm sorry, you are the guy who had to be TAUGHT how to play like a total nit for 5+ hours a day right?
Old 05-10-2007, 12:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Congratulations genius!! Your super-sleuthing knows no bounds! Since Chuck is full_tilting, maybe with the fact that I stated that I hate Pittsburgh teams 10 HOURS ago, you and your crack-team of scientists could have deduced that I am not mariojr then! You get 6 stars for your very intelligant deduction. (applause) YES!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

T I L T !

See bots do tilt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which just goes to show there is no way this 'team' plays over 100k hands and has no deviation from the 'system' due to a lack of emotional control to make even one slight individual decision here and there. Otherwise read as 'tilt'.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:03 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

<font color="red">@nlnut/BrandonJoseph:</font> Tell us what you did in the month during which you were locked out of your account. Did you play on another site (like most seemingly rational people would do)? If this really is just a sweatshop and a "System" with no automation, seems like it would work just as well on any site...doesn't have to be FTP, right? As long as you have rakeback, it shouldn't really matter, right? So if you want to be exonorated (if you care at all about it, that is), just tell us what screenames you or your sweatshop buddies were using the System on at other sites, and let some dataminers check it out.

<font color="blue">@ everyone else:</font> -- here's my contribution to this thread. My first reaction to the post-flop #s is similar to most people's...that degree of conformance seems extraordinarily unlikely if these are 3 different humans. But there IS one more test we might consider running &gt;&gt; Ask yourself this: what's the single most rigid known "system" in modestly wide use today? A: shortstacking! In fact, I shorstacked for around 10K hands myself when first learning the NL game (as a LHE convert). But some people make a damn art out of it...so what we need is for a full-time NL shortstacker to take a large sample of hands (I'd settle for whatever you've got, be it 40K or 200K), and break them into 2 or 3 subsets (how you would do this? there's prob a more elegant way, but u could just start by grouping a couple of months together -- something like Jan+Apr+Jul+Oct vs. Feb+May+Aug+Nov vs. Mar+Jun+Sep+Dec). Then post here with the same stats that have been used to indict NLnut -- I'd like to see whether the sort of rigidity that NLnut claims is achievable with discipline can be approached using the most rigid single "System" known to be used on a modest scale.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.pocketfives.com/C18A38DB-...3D40D4C9B.aspx

This is the "to be continued" part of Charles's player bio on P5s

I started poker in 1999. My first 6 months was tragic losing $10,000 (8k on a credit card at paradise poker). I SUCKED AT POKER!! Knowing I loved the game and wouldn't quit playing I started to hit the books learning the game of NLHE. Sklansky was first, then brunsons book. After that I started to be a break even player. But that was not good enuff, I wanted to be a winning player. I then got a program called pokerstat to analyze my game and plug the leaks. And I did. I then switched over to Pokertracker and I have found it can be used for other things too because I am still using that to this day. I started out at limit, and am now playing NLHE. I prefer the small stakes of $1-$2 no limit holdem. However, playing 3-4 tables of this wasnt reaching my expected hourly rate. So i developed a software program that would allow me manage more tables. I added a table every week or so till i got to where I am at today, which is 10 tables. Just recently I took a friend in to teach him how to play. This friend owed me $1800. He didn't have a job and couldn't pay me back. So I decided to try something with him. I asked him to come over to mt house 5 hours a day to play online poker on a computer beside me while i'm playing and help me control the poker bot I have created. In return for his debt, he allowed me to open a new poker account on Full Tilt under his name. We also invited two of our other friends to come help us with our poker project. They too opened new accounts on Full Tilt and we began the full scale implementation of my poker "system." We all play exactly the same, and have similar statistics. In fact, we follow my system so well it is almost like we are computers!

[/ QUOTE ]

dude wtf why spread misinformation. u know a ton of ppl are gonna actually believe this what hte bio says when its not.

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that you are now reduced to FLAT OUT LYING in this post. Proves you have, at best, a shaky leg to stand on! Spreading this filth and passing it off as fact is SLANDERING!!! I'm sure you'll rustle up a few more mob members with these lies, but your tactics are NOTHING SHORT of underhanded! Deforming one's character isn't a good way to build clout amongst, what I thought(or been told), was a very intelligant community. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:13 PM

When does your shift start?
Old 05-10-2007, 12:13 PM

BJ- where did you play when your account was frozen?
Old 05-10-2007, 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I played live.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I played live.

[/ QUOTE ]why not on another site? You have a "system" don't you? Why wouldn't it work on Stars?
Old 05-10-2007, 12:17 PM

bj, now that ur back, u gonna spin stories for another 12 hours??