raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 07:32 AM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's painfully obvious thanks to OPs data, that there is without question some sort of computer program being used. The numbers and play styles are far, far too similar to even be some sort of "playbook" that they've memorized. No 4 humans can consistently do EXACTLY the same thing in every scenario. So many environmental factors would come into play that at many times they would be making mistakes and straying from the "rules".

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like to know who agrees/disagrees with this statement.

[/ QUOTE ]

I definitely agree with this statement...

The other possibility is they are just some really really boring guys trying to make a living out of poker, not able to(and not capable of) improving their game... And turned into some sort of cyborgs, actually acting like a bot themselves... What about that scenario? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Nah, let's stay serious about this...
Old 05-10-2007, 07:34 AM

I'm wondering how nation knows 100% that they are not cheating? Has he been in this "sweatshop"?
Old 05-10-2007, 07:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow. I woke up this morning to see another 500+ posts in this thread.

Can someone post cliff notes as to the latest developments?

[/ QUOTE ]
Sure, every other of the last 400 posts is asking the same thing you are, and every other is replying to them like I'm now. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2007, 07:38 AM

1) It's certainly very likely these are bots, the post flop stats are DAMNING.

2) Nation should be removed from being a mod. At the very least being associated with bottors/a sweatshop poker team is against what 2p2 stands for.
Old 05-10-2007, 07:38 AM

He claims that this one guy is actually a very good friend of him and also says he knows these guys are playing together and they have developped this strategy (absurdly they are very often only talking about PF strategy they have all memorised), which is not very profitable, but it is enough profitable for them...

I don't 100% remember if he said anything about if he has SEEN this sweatshop himself, and I don't wanna quote him here if I'm not 100% sure... He's just defending them 100%.

another cliff note: 6) various theories have come up why/how these guys/this guy may have started his botting business [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2007, 07:42 AM

skimmed through most of the thread, so I'm not sure if this was addressed earlier or not but anyway...

Nation:
[ QUOTE ]
ironically, a few weeks before his accounts were locked, i swapped 2k with chuck on ftp to take advantage of their $500 bonus that they gave to some players. about 35 accounts were frozen as a result of his p2p xfers; mine was the ONLY account that wasn't frozen during the entire period. this is likely because i've never played from his IP (may have one time for 30 mins, can't remember if it was stars or ftp) and because i've had my account far longer than any of the affected accounts have.

[/ QUOTE ]

One of nlnuts replies:
[ QUOTE ]
For the third time:

1) How many players in this ring? 3
2) How many accounts? 3

[/ QUOTE ]
Nation said 35ish accounts were frozen during the investigation, but his wasn't because his IP wasn't associated with the accounts in question. So, why were 35 accounts frozen then? That would mean all of the other accounts, excluding nations, had used nlnuts IP before.

Is it really possible that an established poker site would not freeze an account in a possible cheating incident soley based on how long that account(nations) had been using the site?
Old 05-10-2007, 07:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1) It's certainly very likely these are bots, the post flop stats are DAMNING.

2) Nation should be removed from being a mod. At the very least being associated with bottors/a sweatshop poker team is against what 2p2 stands for.

[/ QUOTE ]

agree
Old 05-10-2007, 07:43 AM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

Still no response from FTP I see. Also I can't believe that everyone in this "sweatshop" logs in and out at near exactly the same time.
Old 05-10-2007, 07:45 AM

yeah, plus logging out when OP joined the tables... this is even more suspicious IMO...

ofc also taking breaks at exactly the same time is some piece of evidence...

*still waiting for FTP to respond to this in somewhat way...*
Old 05-10-2007, 07:53 AM

I was one of the first ones to write to Ft after OP created this thread, mostly because I play at those same tables every day.

I have just received an email from FT with the standard answer : They have forwarded my email to the appropiate department (I send the email to the fraud department...???) and I will soon be hearing from them.

They always reply when they say they will. It might take awhile though.