Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2007, 09:37 PM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians (#2 of 2)

[ QUOTE ]
So they lied to me?!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think so, I deposited $50 and e-mailed them and they switched it...haven't tried withdrawing yet.
Old 07-08-2007, 11:21 AM

Thought I would set up MB account since that seems the way to go,and since I am a cheap Canadian I thought I would clear a bonus thru Pokersavvy and initially fund MB that way. Afterseveral hours of tortured poker getting 500 mpp's on random Crypto site finally the obligation to poker savvy was finished. Trouble is after 2 weeks still no bonus credited lol. I emailed Pokersavvy and was told the Crypto site says theres no record of my user name ever playing there(even though they still spam my email with offers directed to my user name).

The intranets are completely retarded as am I.
Old 07-08-2007, 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thought I would set up MB account since that seems the way to go,and since I am a cheap Canadian I thought I would clear a bonus thru Pokersavvy and initially fund MB that way. Afterseveral hours of tortured poker getting 500 mpp's on random Crypto site finally the obligation to poker savvy was finished. Trouble is after 2 weeks still no bonus credited lol. I emailed Pokersavvy and was told the Crypto site says theres no record of my user name ever playing there(even though they still spam my email with offers directed to my user name).

The intranets are completely retarded as am I.

[/ QUOTE ]
send them hand histories as proof.
Old 07-08-2007, 01:41 PM

20+ offers completed at PokerSavvy, I have yet to have an offer not be credited. Only problem I had was that Betfair said my account was not tracked to them, but Savvy let me know before I even started, which I didn't bother because I couldn't even get their crappy software to work.

I think it's good news they don't find a record of you...that seems to just be an issue of your user name being recorded incorrectly somewhere in the chain, as opposed to a tracking problem which can't always be fixed. I'd work with Savvy, I bet they can get it fixed up for you.
Old 07-08-2007, 03:38 PM

I will send them HH's .... good suggestion...thanks
Old 07-09-2007, 06:36 PM

you can setup MB to transfer directly to any USD account in your name, and can add multiple accounts with a few mouseclicks
Old 07-13-2007, 12:29 AM

This thread has been insanely helpful. Thanks everyone, esspecially Bobo.
Old 07-13-2007, 03:23 PM

NO MORE CLICK2PAY DEBIT CARDS!
i put in a request for an ATM card from these muppets...got this in my email this morning:
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Mr Heinrichsohn,

Thank you for contacting the CLICK2PAY Service Team.

Unfortunately, we no longer offer the CLICK2PAY Debit Card. However, we are pleased to present Wirecard as the new withdrawal option for our users.

Wirecard is the online account of the Wirecard Bank which provides you with a virtual and an optional classic prepaid MasterCard. The virtual MasterCard contains all the card data necessary for making online and telephone orders – the card number, expiry date, and Card Verification Code (CVC2).

The classic MasterCard, which is currently available in Austria, France, Germany, Poland, the Netherlands and the US, allows you to purchase at millions of online or mail-order companies as well as points of sales worldwide where MasterCard is accepted. The classic MasterCard can also be used at any ATM bearing the MasterCard logo in order to withdraw funds from the Wirecard account.

In order to request your withdrawal from CLICK2PAY to Wirecard please send an email to withdrawal.click2pay@click2pay.com. Please include the following information:

- your full name
- your secret answer
- the last four digits of your PAN number and
- the amount you want to withdraw

Once we have received your email we will supply you with all further information necessary for the withdrawal.

Please note that you can also withdraw your funds by check through the CLICK2PAY website. Please note that the minimum withdrawal amount is EUR 20.00 and that there is a fee of EUR 2.00 for the check withdrawal. Please also note that the check will be issued in Germany and has EURO as currency.

In order to withdraw funds from CLICK2PAY please:

- go to www.click2pay.com
- make sure to disable all popup blockers you might have installed
- login to your account (your login = email address / password = your own password).
- Click on WITHDRAWAL.

The check will be sent to your registered address within 3 to 5 business days. Please make sure to check if your registered address is up to date before requesting a check.

Should you have further questions about the information given above, please reply directly to this email, including our original text and ticket number. This will help us to deal with your inquiry much faster.

Please note: CLICK2PAY will never ask you via e-mail to disclose your login details on the Internet or to disclose or confirm your login details via telephone or fax.

Thank you for using CLICK2PAY.

Kind regards

Kristin Schmelzer
CLICK2PAY Service Team

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Should I give this virtual mastercard a shot, or tell these clowns where to go? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 07-16-2007, 03:30 AM

The Click2Pay debit card SUCKS for the fees anyway.

The money is in US$ on the card, so when you cashout money using an ATM machine, the ATM takes a 2-3% fees in the conversion to CA$ AND Click2Pay take a 2% fee for the transaction... so it is a total of almost 5% fees!

Moneybookers is really the BEST alternative right now.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
-I'll call this the bobo fett method: cycle profits back to PP using MB. Give PP some poker action then request to withdraw your monies to your bank account using their EFT service.

[/ QUOTE ]

Party charges a small $2.50 USD fee now for EFT, not sure if thats new
I got charged a $5.00 inactive fee after 17 days by Party

The Bobo Fett method is actually better than what you mentioned. You wait for a reload offer, complete the playthrough for the bonus, then cashout via EFT.

[/ QUOTE ]