Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 08:48 PM

Default Re: $.50-$1 4 tables Video

Bravos1, I got mega to download but when playing, I could only hear you. Anyone else have that problem.
Old 07-24-2007, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bravos1, I got mega to download but when playing, I could only hear you. Anyone else have that problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look for the orginal thread about Bravos's video. There was a special Codec that had to be downloaded to view the video. I don't remember what it was but you might need that.

The others here might remember the name of it, I don't.

Edit: The original string was Microposter on Demand. And the codec was the Techsmith screen capture codec. Google that and install it.

Doc
Old 07-24-2007, 09:23 PM

I still cannot make the file size smaller... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Can anyone post a small video tutorial of some sort?
Old 07-24-2007, 09:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How many other people do you think were at his house?
Old 07-24-2007, 09:56 PM

Tyler-
Thanks for mentioning this cluster[censored] of a thread and making me read it. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Also, cluster[censored] isn't really censored. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 07-24-2007, 10:56 PM

Dear Jane,

Thank you so much for coming here and attempting to teach us, hopeless n00bs, how to be awesome at the pokarz. I cannot even start comprehending your video yet, since I obviously need to learn how to read first. Whatchagonnado, I am just a village idiot, as you rightfully pointed out. As a matter of fact, someone else is typing this for me since I am not good with lettarz. I printed out your graphs and hung them above my bed. They give me a hard-on. I can only hope to approach these types of results some day and also play 50K hands in 7 years. After I learn how to read. And watch your video.

Again, thank you for all your countless contributions to this forum, you are a God's blessing to poker and to us all. I wish you would marry me.

For now, I am done with this thread.
Best of luck at your 4 tables.

Degenerate moron RemyXO
Old 07-24-2007, 11:10 PM

Im locking this thread since it seems to have degenerated into poo flinging.

JTH, Ive got a couple of 2+2 links that are good tutorials to making videos which should address the issues in the thread ... but i dont have them with me at work so youll have to standby .... Ill either send them to you via PM or post them here when I get home from work.

if/when you get a working video (I doubt youll be able to adequately compress the current one so youll have to do another one) then start a new thread and post it. Before you do that though it would probably be prudent of you to get someone to 'test' the download for you before posting en mass.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:29 AM

ninja unlock, post and relock.....

heres two good links on how to make videos

how to make a video using camtasia

another how to make a video

ozi
Closed Thread