Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2007, 02:37 AM

Default Refunds

Is there any other way to get cash back other then getting a check sent? I don't remember seeing anything along those lines at thier site. I mean anything for US customers...like ewallet or anything like that.
Old 11-27-2007, 05:32 AM

Default Re: Refunds

strange, i have received many checks from them and it has never taken more than a week.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:22 AM

when was the last time you got one? I mean I havent withdraw from there in about 8 months due to either losing or mainly not playing.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:20 PM

about two weeks, and i have probably gotten around 15 checks in the past 8 months, have never had a problem.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:23 PM

my last check via fedex took about 16 days [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I really wish they'd improve this and be consistent about it, it's really that + traffic that are my only problems with it
Old 11-27-2007, 11:00 PM

Well at least you got it...thats my main concern. Did you get your 30 refunded? I mean it states up to 10 buisness days. They told me they would refund my account the 30$ if it wasnt in that time frame. Did you get a tracking number while it was being shipped?
Old 11-27-2007, 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
about two weeks, and i have probably gotten around 15 checks in the past 8 months, have never had a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good...they took the 2k out of my account this morning, i hope it is only 2 weeks. Thanks for your answer [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2007, 11:22 PM

didn't get a tracking number, didn't get my 30$ refunded
Old 11-28-2007, 12:32 AM

Geez, people, calm down. WSEX has never, ever, had problems paying people, small delays aside. Current regulatory environment has jammed them up some on the mechanics of transferring funds, but you can be sure they will pay their customers, I think. Rated A+ financial on the big sports book comparo site, and in biz for more than a decade already.
Old 11-28-2007, 01:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Geez, people, calm down. WSEX has never, ever, had problems paying people, small delays aside. Current regulatory environment has jammed them up some on the mechanics of transferring funds, but you can be sure they will pay their customers, I think. Rated A+ financial on the big sports book comparo site, and in biz for more than a decade already.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not doubt they will pay...in the long run. I have a problem with being charged 30$ for a service that will take 7-10 buisness days according to thier Q&A, and really takes much longer. After 10 business days i called them and told them I would like the transaction reversed. That took a whole 3-5 minutes before the money was back in my acount. Yet the few other times I called them thye kept saying the bank had it, the check was cut, etc.....they simply lie because they have no clue how long it will tak, but when i asked for the funds to be returned so they could get back in action - BOOM - they got on that quick. I used to use netteller, and it was no problem, and fast, now I gotta wonder...that is all Ben. I thought that was the point of this post, to ask questions, and vent. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]