Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 02:09 PM

Default Re: I was robbed yesterday for $9,000

[ QUOTE ]
Something tells me I'm being leveled here.
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=2#Post12907214

[/ QUOTE ]

The Force is strong with this one.

Cody
Old 11-12-2007, 02:14 PM

lol
Old 11-12-2007, 03:36 PM

I could almost sympathize with the OP if it was a really hot chick who twice ripped him off. But to let a dude get you twice? No pity at all.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:52 PM

>>>>to answer some questions

I dont need to "have my butt checked." <<<

[x] thread delivers
Old 11-12-2007, 04:24 PM

OP, I have a sweet-ass deal going with some Russian gangsters, where we can turn $20 bills into $100s. Don't ask me about the science, it's complicated. Problem is we're running out of $20s and are a little short on liquid capital at the moment. Here's where you come in. Ship me X amount of $20s, and I will return you 3X that amount in 1 month. There is literally no risk to you.

PM me.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OP, I have a sweet-ass deal going with some Russian gangsters, where we can turn $20 bills into $100s. Don't ask me about the science, it's complicated. Problem is we're running out of $20s and are a little short on liquid capital at the moment. Here's where you come in. Ship me X amount of $20s, and I will return you 3X that amount in 1 month. There is literally no risk to you.

PM me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Boosted?
Old 11-12-2007, 04:55 PM

This is literally the worst post I've ever read. There should be a warning in the OP that states "reading this will get you more depressed then the victim of the 9k theft".
Old 11-12-2007, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And for the weed thing, I was having nothing to do with it. I was just backing him the money so he could do it. Real sketchy, but nothing illegal in my part because I was essentially backing/loaning him for a venture, even tho it was illegal I would personally have absolutely nothing to do with it, have no idea where it was, would never see any of it, only loaning him money and getting it back. But thats beside the point. I've obviously made mistakes and been young and naive, but if someone has any ideas on how I can advance please educate me

[/ QUOTE ]

uhhh...giving someone money to start a weed farm and expecting more in return back (you said 6k for 20K in an earlier post) is most certainly illegal. Fortunately for you it's a his word against yours for burden of proof since he never did grow weed.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:51 PM

LOL, you people must be rich...my ex-buddy for years owes me $300 that I lent him after he gave me his debit card and said once his check posts the next day I can withdraw it, he needed the money bad. Next day, there was .32 in there, and he disappeared to another city, or so I heard.

That's only $300 and I'd punch him in the face if I see him, as well as the crackhead who used to wash my car who I lent $5 to, but I didn't have change, so I gave him a $20 to go straight to the gas station and bring me my $15 in change, and he never came back.

Maybe I'm just a cheap bastard? I just don't see how I can lend someone 6k, they disappear, and then take them back as a friend when they claim they'll pay me back slow? lol once a scumbag always a scumbag
Old 11-12-2007, 07:39 PM

Here's the bottom line: I smoked weed for 20 years, but quit it completely about 15 years ago. Why do I make a point of this? The reason is that it caused me to make a lot of bad decisions in my life. When I was a toker, nobody could tell me that, because my thought processes weren't open to that realization. If you had been straight, you never would have fallen for that weed farm B.S. If you had been straight, you never would have fallen for that, take a shower, while I rob you B.S. Now there might be some weed smokers out there that are saying, "I smoke weed and I never would have fallen for that con". Probably not, but you never know how skewed your perception of reality might be, when worked by a low-life, scumbag, expert con-man. As much as I enjoyed smoking pot and having fun, I don't miss it one bit, because I've stopped making stupid decisions, that cost me dearly. Think about it. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Closed Thread