Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics

Old 08-25-2007, 03:39 PM

Default Amero Discussion

I saw Tornadowhatever thread about the possible creation of the Amero. That was the first I have ever heard of this proposal. Not sure why his thread was locked, as in my opinion, it is a very interesting topic. Perhaps a mod can mention why he locked it.

Any, as I said, that thread was the first I had heard of it, but if you google Amero, tons of information comes up. Apparently this is pretty seriously being discussed.

I was wondering if someone more familiar with this can comment on the pro's and cons of this proposed agreement. Sounds like it would have massive implications in the US, Canada, and Mexico.

I briefly googled this and saw some links.
http://www.amerocurrency.com/index.html
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=15017
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_currency_union
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hiPrsc9g98

I think this is an important topic to discuss, so mods, please leave this open. If its too political, move it there.
Old 08-25-2007, 03:43 PM

Default Re: Amero Discussion

this is a politics post, that's why it was locked before (aside from being an insane and racist rant) and that's why it's getting moved now.
Old 08-25-2007, 03:47 PM

gotcha. Thanks NT.
Old 08-25-2007, 03:55 PM

thanks for reposting here and having an open mind and realizing what is really happening to us. Just curious why my post was considered racist and insane ? Insane ? It is actually being discussed right now and is going to be implemented between 2010 and 2012. At what point was I racist ? To understand everything going on with this you must, MUST watch this movie and spread it around to more and more people. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81422995115331 ... there is 3 parts. Religion, then WAR/911 stuff, and lastly the world today and in the future including 1 world currency in the future as well as how bankers are the ones who create currency and control it and that in turn controls the governments.
Old 08-25-2007, 03:57 PM

Tornado, if you want people to listen to you, you need to try to be as objective as possible. I will watch your video.
Old 08-25-2007, 03:58 PM

I'm curious, how come nobody is talking about this besides YouTube conspiracy theorists? It should be obvious why "because the tv networks are in on it" isn't a valid point.
Old 08-25-2007, 04:01 PM

99% of the people KNOW their is something wrong with what is going on in the States and Canada nowadays but they can't exactly figure it out. The reason they can't, and the reason they don't know about what is going on, is because something ISN'T right and you and I AREN'T supposed to know what is happening. Why is there not a vote with 35 million canadians, 300+ million americans and 109 million Mexicans to see if the people really want to become 1 country ? That is not right at all. The gov't is no longer answerable to the people, and that's the way they want it. The people who know and understand what is going on go out and protest that they don't want this to happen. Is it fair that the canadian gov't put secret police in the protest to start throwing rocks to break up the protest ? Think for yourself, why would the police do that ? Because there's an evil plan brewing from the elite above the white house and prime minister that is in their best interest, not the interest in the 450 million it is about to affect.
Old 08-25-2007, 04:05 PM

btw, I have no idea what this video has to do with the Amero, so lets focus on that for the moment.
Old 08-25-2007, 04:08 PM

I agree to an extent with Tornado. I think something [censored] up is really going on behind the scenes within the Bush administration. I don't think our country has improved one bit under his leadership. I think we're worse off, and this mans regime is slowly ruining our country and the world. Its going to take some time to fully see this, but its going to happen. The rich have too much power in our country and they have their interest in mind moreso than ours. Even elected many of our politicians can't do anything to help us out, because the people at the top have so much power and control over everything.
Old 08-25-2007, 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
99% of the people KNOW their is something wrong with what is going on in the States and Canada nowadays but they can't exactly figure it out.

[/ QUOTE ]
Um, sure I can.

<ul type="square">[*]We're fighting a war we shouldn't be in[*]We've degraded international relations[*]Our education system sucks[*]Major cities have major crime[*]Pollution[*]We're fat and lazy[*]We have Canadians in our attic[/list]
to name a few. Lots of people understand lots of the problems going on in the US, but conspiracy theories of a grand united north america really isn't one of them.