Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2006, 01:34 PM

Default Re: Intense Real World tonight, what do you think tyree said at the en

well there may be some things missing but I have to say if it was me on there i probably would have dropped Davis.

Personally i wouldnt have been that angry when he was sitting in the hot tub unless he was

a) ignoring me
b) telling me to [censored] off
c) getting an attitude when in my mind the issue is with him(hypothetical because i wouldnt have cared if the dude left the bar)

we dont know how long that went on, we pretty much dont know the facts about anything but from what i saw after davis got out the tub he did plenty to warrant an ass whuppin.

the smirking thing woulda set me off instantly, davis was treaten LT like he was a bitch and acting like he was a joke when he was serious as hell......the gay dude with no shirt on putting his arms around my neck would have recieved an uppercut to the gut also......lets not get me started on the N word.

ps i will edit this once i finsih watching episode if need be
Old 12-07-2006, 02:23 PM

That second black dude HAS to be gay even though he hides behind his homophobic attitudes.

It was comical when he started getting angry. What a queen.

DN
Old 12-07-2006, 02:26 PM

Every time I hear of or see a clip of the recent "Real World" seasons, I want to hunt every one of the castmembers down.

People this stupid should not exist. But WAIT!!! Now we reality TV to give them a platform for their antics. Oh, now instead of just being an irritating sack of human garbage, they're celebtrities!!

Real World cast members die plz.

(Wow, that was a true OOT rant. I guess I'm learning)
Old 12-07-2006, 02:32 PM

southern: No, nobody nearly as hot as Brynn. Chicks are definitely not that great by RW standards.

DN: Yeah, definitely seemed that way. Those two hooking up would be hilarious.
Old 12-07-2006, 02:52 PM

Do you ever get the feeling that mtv is pushing an agenda?
A lot of the shows seem to be disgusting in the same way.
Old 12-07-2006, 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

the smirking thing woulda set me off instantly,

[/ QUOTE ]See this is where I disagree with you. You have to realize that Davis is very drunk and it seemed like he just wanted to avoid the conversatoin because he was drunk and having a good time(and didn't think it was a huge deal that he left without telling anyone). A drunk guy smirks at you when you're trying to have a conversation with a drunk person, and that would really "set you off"?
Old 12-07-2006, 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
well there may be some things missing but I have to say if it was me on there i probably would have dropped Davis.

Personally i wouldnt have been that angry when he was sitting in the hot tub unless he was

a) ignoring me
b) telling me to [censored] off
c) getting an attitude when in my mind the issue is with him(hypothetical because i wouldnt have cared if the dude left the bar)

we dont know how long that went on, we pretty much dont know the facts about anything but from what i saw after davis got out the tub he did plenty to warrant an ass whuppin.

the smirking thing woulda set me off instantly, davis was treaten LT like he was a bitch and acting like he was a joke when he was serious as hell......the gay dude with no shirt on putting his arms around my neck would have recieved an uppercut to the gut also......lets not get me started on the N word.

ps i will edit this once i finsih watching episode if need be

[/ QUOTE ]

If you think acting like Tyree did at the beginning of that whole thing is justified for any of the reasons you listed, you're a [censored] idiot.
Old 12-07-2006, 03:13 PM

Cliffnotes anyone?

Meh, they'll show 300 re-runs anyways.
Old 12-07-2006, 03:14 PM

The whole episode is on MTV Overdrive.
Old 12-07-2006, 03:37 PM

Frank: MTV's reality show agenda wrt blacks usually is like "check it out, blacks aren't all like the rappers you see in MTV videos and on TRL, a lot of them are smart, articulate, well-mannered individuals. Don't be afraid of getting to know black people, a lot of them are just like white people and you can be friends with them. Be careful, though, a lot of them are gay." This time, they seem to have changed to "actually, turns out we were wrong, turns out the blacks are crazy thugged out aggro mofos just like you see in the videos (or gay)."

Assani: I agree completely. Davis sure looked like he was in the hot tub just trying to be drunk and chill out and not engage in any sort of serious conversation, nor did he expect that there was anything to be discussed about the events of the night. He left the bar, told the girls he was heading home, and went home to talk to his gay lover on the phone. Both black guys were totally off their rocker wrt their attitudes. The gay guy blaming Davis for anything was ridiculous (note, my opinion would be slightly different here had Davis just disappeared and not told anyone) and then LT going all crazy without having any idea what happened was also ridiculous.