Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2007, 04:12 PM

Default gossip: the way to a woman\'s heart?

Recently I've been going to these happy hours on Tuesday nights with a few people. Most of them have been people I've known for a while, but there are a few females who have been coming that I don't know. One of them is pretty cute, in the naughty librarian sort of way; in a weird coincidence, she went to elementary school with my roommate's girlfriend. I was conversing the other night at dinner with my roommate and his GF on this subject. Here's a rough transcript of the conversation, with names initialed to protect the slandered:

Me: "Hey, that girl A. is pretty cute."
Roommate: "Yeah, but she's got butt problems."
Me: "What?"
Roommate: "Butt problems, dude."
Me: "What does that mean, exactly?"
Roommate: "Apparently her large intestine is too short and doesn't absorb enough of the water, so it's diarrhea time all the time."
Me: "What the hell? How the [censored] did you find this out?"
Roommate: "Oh, that girl R. that was trying to hook up with J. told her."

A couple weeks before, we'd watched as girl R. struggled heroically to land girl J. - we briefly considered giving up on catching the train home in order to watch what appeared to be an imminent makeout session on the couch at the bar. Apparently during this quest for the prize, she felt compelled to share the alimentary woes of our drinking mate. I remain befuddled as to what precisely this was supposed to accomplish. I welcome all thoughts on the matter.

Bonus question: are the aforementioned butt problems a dealbreaker? (This is purely an abstract question; I remain happily befriended, thank you.)