Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2007, 06:54 AM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians (#2 of 2)

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone know which sites will allow deposits via Click2pay and then withdrawl via moneybookers? I can make a small deposit from mb also if necessary. Maybe Absolute or an Ipoker skin or a crypto?
TIA

[/ QUOTE ]
Go waaaaay back to the 4th post in this thread.

Of course, when you say you could make a small deposit from MB, then you should be able to do this at any site that takes both MB and C2P.

Also, forget Crypto...none of their skins take MB.
Old 11-25-2007, 03:07 PM

Absolute allowed me to deposit with ePassporte and cash out via Moneybookers. That was how I got my original small deposit. I was just trying to go the pokersavvy route when I found that by accident.
Old 11-25-2007, 07:05 PM

Ok, I just signed up for a moneybookers account. I did the address/bank/credit card verification thing, and when it's all complete I will do a trip report. So far it looks pretty painless.

One stupid question I have though for the moneybookers users. I tried to verify my bank account and entered in the information. Do I need to make a bank transfer from my bank to moneybookers before it's verified? On my account page it says my bank is registered after I filled in the info but my limits have yet to increase.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I just signed up for a moneybookers account. I did the address/bank/credit card verification thing, and when it's all complete I will do a trip report. So far it looks pretty painless.

One stupid question I have though for the moneybookers users. I tried to verify my bank account and entered in the information. Do I need to make a bank transfer from my bank to moneybookers before it's verified? On my account page it says my bank is registered after I filled in the info but my limits have yet to increase.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't deposit to MB with a credit card hoping to use those funds to fund a poker account. I found out the hard way that "credit cards cannot be used to fund gaming related sites". Of course there's like no mention of this until after the fact, and after they've collected their fee.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't deposit to MB with a credit card hoping to use those funds to fund a poker account. I found out the hard way that "credit cards cannot be used to fund gaming related sites". Of course there's like no mention of this until after the fact, and after they've collected their fee.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I haven't had a problem with my TD visa buying into a poker site. What credit card were you using? I don't really need money in MB to deposit into sites but rather I need to set up an ewallet to move funds around and cash out to MB.

Edit: I started verifying my credit card and clicking "for gaming purchases" when I set it up. I haven't seen anyone else here had a problem using a credit card for gaming purposes. Anyone else confirm?
Old 11-25-2007, 09:49 PM

I used an Amex
Old 11-26-2007, 02:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That is incorrect as a blanket statement, AFAIK. I'm fairly sure this thread has had people both succeed and fail, depending on the card they used. Out of curiosity, when they asked you if the funds would be used for gambling, how did you answer? A "no" will guarantee the funds can't be used for gambling.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That is incorrect as a blanket statement, AFAIK. I'm fairly sure this thread has had people both succeed and fail, depending on the card they used. Out of curiosity, when they asked you if the funds would be used for gambling, how did you answer? A "no" will guarantee the funds can't be used for gambling.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually answered something like "will answer/choose later". But I didn't get prompted again at any point.
Old 11-26-2007, 03:40 PM

Once verified by letter I was able to use my td visa but i clicked its for gaming purposes.
Old 11-26-2007, 03:57 PM

update about the $20 short cheques?