Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2007, 10:44 PM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians (#2 of 2)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nevermind, I got a friend to transfer me money and it was find. So for people who have not funding method, this is great.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good to hear. For others, there are a couple of other ideas in the brief FAQ on page 1 of this thread. There are a few sites that let you cashout to MB without the deposit, and PokerSavvy can be useful as well.

Any luck with your C2P card yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

no havent went since friday, ill go tomorrow, if its not there its over for click2pay. Im redepositing the money and using moneybookers and then party EFT...
Old 05-14-2007, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nevermind, I got a friend to transfer me money and it was find. So for people who have not funding method, this is great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice. That's exactly what I'm planning to do. Your friend got charged only the 0.5% fee right?
Old 05-14-2007, 11:15 PM

Im just wondering if anyone know which bank allow cc to moneybooker? I tried my CIBC visa today and it failed. then i tried then cibc aero gold and it says there is a 24hr restriction on it [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]. Also if i cant deposit via cc, anyone here can help me out by transfering me $ to MB for exchange with $ on party?
Old 05-14-2007, 11:29 PM

Quick Moneybookers question:

I am waiting for the letter to verify my address. After I've done this I'm wondering:

Can I cash a few hundred out from Stars into Moneybookers and put it in Full Tilt ... (hmm, if FT uses Moneybookers... I haven't checked yet) IF I have never deposited anything into moneybookers from my bank or CC? (I'm not interested in funding it from either as I have a lot of money in Stars)

Ryan
Old 05-15-2007, 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Im just wondering if anyone know which bank allow cc to moneybooker? I tried my CIBC visa today and it failed. then i tried then cibc aero gold and it says there is a 24hr restriction on it [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]. Also if i cant deposit via cc, anyone here can help me out by transfering me $ to MB for exchange with $ on party?

[/ QUOTE ]
Odd...I've never had a problem using my CIBC Visa the few times I've used it online...I used it to start my Click2Pay, for instance. I actually funded MB wih PokerSavvy. Two suggestions - maybe if you contact Party and explain how you need to cashout to a different method since NT no longer works, they might make an exception. Failing that, there is the person to person transfer thread.
Old 05-15-2007, 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Quick Moneybookers question:

I am waiting for the letter to verify my address. After I've done this I'm wondering:

Can I cash a few hundred out from Stars into Moneybookers and put it in Full Tilt ... (hmm, if FT uses Moneybookers... I haven't checked yet) IF I have never deposited anything into moneybookers from my bank or CC? (I'm not interested in funding it from either as I have a lot of money in Stars)

Ryan

[/ QUOTE ]
The problem is, it's standard security at most poker sites not to allow you to cashout to a funding method you haven't deposited with. From previous posts, I believe you're quite the regular at Stars...maybe if you call or email they can make an exception? I don't think you should have any problem on the MB end of things...I recieved money on MB from PokerSavvy without ever depositing to it.
Old 05-15-2007, 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
CIBC failed me, but Citibank Mastercard worked fine.
Old 05-15-2007, 06:11 PM

I received my Click2Play debit card today in my mail box!

I just activated de card few hours ago. I will try to withdraw money as soon as possible and I will come back to give you the result.
Old 05-15-2007, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi all, I want to move money from party to stars/tilt but I cant withdraw on party to moneyboookers until I deposit there first but I have no real way to fund my moneybooker account since my credit cards are in canadian dollars and it needs to be verified in US.

Can someone trade me some moneybooker money for money on a poker site? (assuming moneybookers do P2P xfers?)

I dont need much, just enough to deposit to party so I can start withdrawing.

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

roo400 did a 55$ xfer with me, went well FTR. Thanks roo
Old 05-15-2007, 09:26 PM

ok so my bmo credit card was verified but i cant deposit to MB for some reasons. Anyone know why?