Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2007, 06:09 PM

Default Re: NL 6max rules.

[ QUOTE ]
lol where is the forum am looking for then, you 2+2 guys are so unhelpful and are always treating new members like [censored]!

[/ QUOTE ]

So, did you actually read the forum titles, or just pick one at random? Why did you think the forum called "Computer technical help" was the best one to post your question in? I hate to be "mean" or "unhelpful" but so far you have shown no sign that intelligent life inhabits your skull.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:02 PM

Well, until you quoted your post in the other (incorrect) forum, I had no idea your post in this forum was related to Poker Office. The folks in Micro NL directed you to the correct forum. You apparently were too lazy an/or not smart enough to find it. You post asking about "NL Holdem Rules" in "Computer Technical Help" and wonder why you get a lot of crap? I realize you have gotten a bit of a runaround here, but come on, you really need to make a little effort on your own. Copping an attitude isn't helping you at all here.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You should try reading the short handed NL FAQ and see if it is there. If the latest version is from 2006 try starting with that one.

[/ QUOTE ][ QUOTE ]
you 2+2 guys are so unhelpful and are always treating new members like [censored]!

[/ QUOTE ]
These quotes are pretty contradictory. I'll still move your post to the Software Forum, because you asked so very nice. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2007, 08:11 AM

Yes when I wrote my first post in the Micro NL they directed me to the software part and I mistakenly posted it in the Computer technical help section and I apologize for that. But as you can see at the start of this topic someone directed me back to the Micro Nl and that is contradictory from your part too. And btw I didnt find the rules from 2006 here it was on another forum. We all make mistakes but I'm sure you guys have also posted in wrong section too but instead of locking the thread and be rude you guys could just moved the thread and tried and helped as much as you could instead of all you guys mentioning that I posted in the wrong section and calling me dumb because of that. I mean if this was a high stakes player asking for something in the wrong section you guys would have jumped on it instantly and helped him as much as you could and not pointing out the he posted in the wrong section etc. So I think we should forget this and once again i apologize, so if you can help please not and if you can't I'm thankful for you trying to.

Also thank you sam for moving the post to the right place [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

//Deioces
Old 11-24-2007, 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes when I wrote my first post in the Micro NL they directed me to the software part and I mistakenly posted it in the Computer technical help section and I apologize for that. But as you can see at the start of this topic someone directed me back to the Micro Nl and that is contradictory from your part too. And btw I didnt find the rules from 2006 here it was on another forum. We all make mistakes but I'm sure you guys have also posted in wrong section too but instead of locking the thread and be rude you guys could just moved the thread and tried and helped as much as you could instead of all you guys mentioning that I posted in the wrong section and calling me dumb because of that. I mean if this was a high stakes player asking for something in the wrong section you guys would have jumped on it instantly and helped him as much as you could and not pointing out the he posted in the wrong section etc. So I think we should forget this and once again i apologize, so if you can help please not and if you can't I'm thankful for you trying to.

Also thank you sam for moving the post to the right place [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

//Deioces

[/ QUOTE ]
Posting in the wrong place isn't that bad. But when we told you it was the wrong place, you didn't handle it well at all. If you want people to help you and to show you respect, which you apparently do, you should show some respect for the rest of the forum. If a high stakes player asked for something in the wrong section, we certainly would point out that he posted in the wrong section. You have a lot to learn.