Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2007, 11:38 PM

Default Re: The official MyWebATM thread.

lol, underpants gnomes
Old 02-23-2007, 12:28 AM

As far as I can tell, your account number is simply the 16 digit number that I'm guessing appears on the atm card (which I have yet to receive). I have never needed to use my mywebatm account number; I just login in to their website using the username and password that i created.

Other than that, you have it right with the emailing ftp and changing your preferred payment method to mywebatm prior to withdrawing. Once it hits, you use the "Transfer from Acct/Card -> To Account in U.S. Bank" option on the mywebatm website and submit your bank information along with how much you want to withdraw.
Old 02-23-2007, 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
As far as I can tell, your account number is simply the 16 digit number that I'm guessing appears on the atm card (which I have yet to receive). I have never needed to use my mywebatm account number; I just login in to their website using the username and password that i created.

Other than that, you have it right with the emailing ftp and changing your preferred payment method to mywebatm prior to withdrawing. Once it hits, you use the "Transfer from Acct/Card -> To Account in U.S. Bank" option on the mywebatm website and submit your bank information along with how much you want to withdraw.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, humor me here, but if I don't have my account number with WebATM yet (no card yet) how do I tell FTP where to send my $$$? 'Cause trusting those two to just sort it out doesn't excite me. You really cashed out from FTP just by saying "I have a WebATM account, but I don't know my account number"?
Old 02-23-2007, 02:00 AM

1) You need to wait a little while yet. If you just verified the account, it takes some time for them to process your initial deposit and put the number up on the website. No, you don't have to wait for the card; your number will be displayed when you log in to your MyWebATM account.

2) Keep in mind that you must deposit to fulltilt via MyWebATM ($50 minimum) in order to be able to cashout.

3) Also, as stated before, send an email to Fulltilt telling them that you want MyWebATM as your cashout processor.

4) Once the account is fully set up, it is super fast to get the money from Fulltilt -> mywebatm -> bank account.
Old 02-23-2007, 02:17 AM

Thirstyforwater,

Did FTP ask you for an expiration date when you made your initial deposit? I don't have my card yet, so i'm not sure where to find that. Thanks.
Old 02-23-2007, 02:20 AM

Sorry, I forgot to add that an hour prior to withdrawing I had made a successful deposit of $70 using mywebatm. Then I emailed them requesting the payment processor change. They responded promptly. Then I made the withdrawal. There might be something to do with matching email addresses too. (I use the same one for mywebatm and ftp)
Hope that helps.
Old 02-23-2007, 02:23 AM

don't remember if they asked, but you can find all that information when you log in to your account at the mywebatm website.
Old 02-23-2007, 11:35 AM

I was able to deposit money in FTP a couple days ago, now yesterday and today I'm trying to move more in with no luck at all. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Very frustrating.
Old 02-23-2007, 11:38 AM

I didn't need to tell Fulltilt to change my withdrawal option. I made the initial deposit through MyWebATM and reqeusted a withdraw the next day (I had used Neteller to withdraw previously). Within the hour $$$ was in the MyWebATM account. I transfered most of that back to my checking account and left some for an ATM transaction to see how that goes once my card arrives.

The intial transaction from my checking account to MyWebATM took place on the 16th of Feb. I'm expecting to see the card sometime next week. I think the clock started for the card to arrive on the 16th.
Old 02-23-2007, 01:43 PM

I'm trying to make my first deposit to Full Tilt. I can see my account number and expiration online even though I don't have my card yet.

I see other people have successfully deposited but when I go ahead and try to deposit, they tell me to enter my 3 digit TAV number?? WHAT IS A TAV NUMBER?

Thanks.