Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2006, 08:08 PM

Default neteller to ing

So monster finally has motivated me to try out sites besides party, and that means setting up neteller. I have an ing account that I went through the process of linking, then realized it's not a "checking" account. Is that a problem? Can you move $$ back and forth from ing to neteller?

Thanks!
Old 08-19-2006, 08:13 PM

Default Re: neteller to ing

you can move money out 6 times per month or you will get your account closed.....after a few warnings. Be sure to see if there is a fee with number 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 or xxx
Old 08-19-2006, 11:17 PM

Yes. You can get the routing number you need to set it up from the "direct deposit form" on ING.

Set it up from the Neteller end, not the ING end (i.e., enter info for ING on Neteller).
Old 08-20-2006, 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you can move money out 6 times per month or you will get your account closed.....after a few warnings. Be sure to see if there is a fee with number 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 or xxx

[/ QUOTE ]Which party limits you to 6 per month, Neteller or ING?
Old 08-20-2006, 04:19 PM

It is most likely ING. I know with my Credit Union savings account I'm only allowed 6 withdrawals a month from it.

When I try to withdrawal it tells me how many transfers I have left (1 of 6 Reg D Transfers have already been performed) and a link to Regulation D.

Regulation D
The Federal Government, under Regulation D, limits the number of electronic transfers or checks from money market accounts and savings accounts. You are allowed a combined maximum of six such transfers each month from any savings or money market accounts. No more than three of the six allowed per month may be by money market check.

PLEASE NOTE: this is a Federal Regulation, not a credit union policy, therefore OCTFCU does not have the authority to make exceptions.

Although when I transferred some money from Savings to CD it didn't count as a transfer.