Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2007, 12:25 AM

Default Re: Poker Stars Instant EChecks

[ QUOTE ]
still waiting for my withdrawal to hit my bank account

[/ QUOTE ]

just got mine from the 4th. looks like the fee was 2.95, ill email them about that
Old 09-27-2007, 08:55 AM

i am still waiting on an echeck cashout from early september of about $2500 and ps keeps telling me "it will be there by x day" and then the day passes, and it's not there and then they add another 7 days.

it's making me nuts

what did you all do, just wait?
Old 09-27-2007, 10:26 AM

What bothers me most about this is that PokerStars has yet to make any "official" statement about this debacle. No announcement on their website, no email to their customers. Nothing. They obviously have no clue what is going on and are simply biding time while they sift through the mess they have on their hands.

I have a WD from 9/8 that still hasn't been deducted from my bank. I haven't attempted any cashouts and have just been playing with the cash that I have in my PokerStars account and waiting for some sort of resolution to this. I guess I will probably just end up cashing out vie paper check in the end.

What a mess.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:41 AM

They have emailed me, but the money has yet to be taken out of my bank account--anyone else get this email?:

Dear XXXXXX,

Recently, our eCheck processor has been experiencing technical difficulties. These issues have resulted in delays processing eCheck deposits.

The deposit below was credited to your PokerStars account at the time you made your eCheck purchase in the PokerStars Cashier, but the funds have not yet been debited from your bank account:

Transaction ID: XXXXXXXX

Amount: $50

Original deposit date: "August XX, 2007"

The technical problems are being resolved with our eCheck processor and all deposits that have not yet been withdrawn from players' bank accounts are now being debited. This will result in your funds being withdrawn from your bank account well after you made your eCheck deposit request at PokerStars.

IMPORTANT: If you made more than one eCheck deposit that has been delayed, you will receive an email just like this one for every eCheck deposit you made which has been delayed.

Please ensure there are enough funds available in your bank account to cover the eCheck deposit above as well as all other delayed eCheck deposits you receive notification for. If there are not enough funds available, this will result in NSF transactions and fees being charged by your bank.

We are sorry for the delay in processing your deposits and sincerely apologize for any incontinence caused.

PokerStars Payments Department
Old 09-27-2007, 10:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
We are sorry for the delay in processing your deposits and sincerely apologize for any incontinence caused.

[/ QUOTE ]

!!??!
Old 09-27-2007, 11:01 AM

Exactly! That's word for word what they wrote to me, and I posted this in another thread yesterday which got locked. Anycase, it doesn't exactly lead me to have more confidence in PStars ability to sort this out...
Old 09-27-2007, 11:36 AM

I guess my point is that you receive information from them ONLY when you send them an email requesting answers first. I would think that with a problem of this magnitude that they would want to keep everyone in the loop by communicating with them. If anything, that would probably lessen the amount of emails that they get daily regarding this particular issue.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:44 AM

Not the case here...I received this email without directly asking Stars when the deposit would be taken out of my account. Did anyone else receive a similar message unsolicited or otherwise from Stars?
Old 09-27-2007, 12:19 PM

I wish I could say the same.
Old 09-27-2007, 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not the case here...I received this email without directly asking Stars when the deposit would be taken out of my account. Did anyone else receive a similar message unsolicited or otherwise from Stars?

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the same one a few days ago...with the same misspelling. lol

gg