Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2007, 03:56 PM

Default Re: MY ACCOUNT IS NOT WORKING WHAT IS GOING ON

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ryanski: I would make a post in the 'zoo' (Internet Gambling) which will get more high profile attention than BBV, because I presume this will be a long process.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh, I'll start a thread now..

Edit:

I'll start a thread in the zoo if a few more people here think it's a good idea, as I really haven't been accused of anything yet. I donno what to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are supposedly 'innocent' of getting almost 100k wrongfully taken from you, and you are just like "meh" I will wait...... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever...I edited asking a few others if it was a good idea. Screw it now though, I'll go make a thread there now.
Old 11-23-2007, 04:01 PM

ryanski , u need to be thorough with 2p2 on all of your playing history so we can get a better idea of what'd up. The prior 2 Accounts locked were def bot players.
Old 11-23-2007, 04:02 PM

has anyone ever gotten their $ back after being under investigation?
Old 11-23-2007, 04:03 PM

Might be an idea for someone to write a thread about sexurity for poker players [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Firewall, good anti-virus, aware of phishing, secure money transfers between players etc.
Old 11-23-2007, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ryanski , u need to be thorough with 2p2 on all of your playing history so we can get a better idea of what'd up. The prior 2 Accounts locked were def bot players.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you elaborate a bit Clayton?
Old 11-23-2007, 04:09 PM

Now I get it, you keep your account logged on when you're sleeping because you have a bot mining 24/7
Old 11-23-2007, 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Now I get it, you keep your account logged on when you're sleeping because you have a bot mining 24/7

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly.

If I've got 83K in an online site and I'm truely innocent knowing I did nothing wrong, I'm not going to be sitting here on 2p2 (maybe initially), I'd be on the phone right away with KGC. It seems everyone who has these funds seized are almost always guilty of something.
Old 11-23-2007, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you elaborate a bit Clayton?

[/ QUOTE ]

he wants to know what limits you play.. how many tables, how long you've played on full tilt etc.. the other players that have gotten their accounts locked like this were using bots, which is most likely what you are going to be accused of.
Old 11-23-2007, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I feel for you too. Why do you keep 80K on the site when you play the same stakes I do... no higher then 50-100???

-Crazy Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

is he being sincere or sarcastic? i really cant tell =P
Old 11-23-2007, 04:20 PM

This is beyond sick. Anyhow, I just made a thread in the IGF, I'm sure I missed a bunch of points, but I consider the most important point(assuming FT is accusing me of using AI, LOL)my point about playing 200/400.

I played multiway for quite a few hands, at the highest limit I've ever played, this was about 1.5 months ago or something going by memory, when I have little experience multiway.

I was there in the first place because there was a pretty damn good spot(UboughtmyBMW), unfortunately it was at a 6max table, so the table filled up pretty quickly too(200/400 rarely runs multiway at FT), I thought 3 way I could stay a while(I would have left when it became 3 way, but I was down 6 or so BBs, wanted back to even). When it became 4 way and I was down the same, I said whatever, I still probably have an edge and stayed, then when it because 5 way, I stayed a few orbits tops and left.

Just typing in a rush here, probably this came out bad English-wise.