Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-05-2007, 11:30 PM

Default Re: Dexter: 11/04

best episode of the season hands down. (so far).

"not that night." beautiful
Old 11-05-2007, 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Didnt anyone see the previews for next week? Thats where the real discussion lies. Go check them out and come back.

Great great ep.

[/ QUOTE ] It does look like another good episode. Im interested to see the doakes/dexter interaction.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Didnt anyone see the previews for next week? Thats where the real discussion lies. Go check them out and come back.

Great great ep.

[/ QUOTE ] It does look like another good episode. Im interested to see the doakes/dexter interaction.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you guys talking about the 2 clips at sho.com, or something else? Either way those 2 clips look interesting. Some more Doakes/Dexter drama and I'm not sure I agree with Dexter sending the department a manifesto containing evidence that could link him back if they could ever trace that back to him -- we'll have to see how that plays out.

Unfortunately they don't show the next week's preview on the initial broadcast, only on the replays or on-demand by me (which hasn't shown up for me yet).
Old 11-06-2007, 12:16 AM

Is the mother's killer in Naples just a gone plot point?

Why didn't he report Dexter? He wasn't on the run from the law, he was in witness protection, right?

Still think that is a big loose end.

P.S. Rita is hotter than Lila.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

P.S. Rita is hotter than Lila.

[/ QUOTE ]

ban pls.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why didn't he report Dexter? He wasn't on the run from the law, he was in witness protection, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

He still killed the guys mom. He might of just sort of agreed he had it coming or whatever and decided to let it be bygones. Guilt is a big thing for some people. However, he also has a new name now and it seems like no one else has any idea that his mom was murdered in front of him, he till partway through last season. The guy may have filed a report and simply no one has found him yet and such.

As to the previews, I didn't neccessarily discern whether or not Dexter wrote the manifesto or whether it was just another copycat, but I would also think it is kind of against him to write the manifesto. But the next episode definitely looks incredibly sick and seeing how Dexter/Doakes plays out will be awesome.

Also, probability that Dexter at some point has to kill Lila, esp if she ends up making threats at Rita or realizing that rita is in danger from her?
Old 11-06-2007, 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
As to the previews, I didn't neccessarily discern whether or not Dexter wrote the manifesto or whether it was just another copycat, but I would also think it is kind of against him to write the manifesto. But the next episode definitely looks incredibly sick and seeing how Dexter/Doakes plays out will be awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dexter wrote the manifesto. They make this clear at one of the previews at sho.com
Old 11-06-2007, 01:29 AM

Guys,

No preview talk.

J
Old 11-06-2007, 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Dexter wrote the manifesto. They make this clear at one of the previews at sho.com

[/ QUOTE ] yea he says he wrote it to put pressure on them instead of being chased. To take control of the situation some.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys,

No preview talk.

J

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry. I'm willing to oblige to the no preview talk, but curious as to why? Potential spoiler is the only thing I can think of, but they do a good job of not giving away anything major in the previews, and the info here is only from shotime themselves. I like discussing the possibilities personally but can understand the no preview talk as well.