Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2007, 03:18 PM

Default Re: High School Pimpin\' (or the lack thereof)

[ QUOTE ]
honestly op i think you are on the right track. i know when i first talked to mark during fresh year it was because he asked me to help him study for an algebra test. well it was funny because at the time i had the lowest grade in the class, so i knew that he picked me for another reason =p then at the study session i could tell he was not interested in studying as much as he was interested in something else and i know what you are thinking, but no it wasn't my pens! well to make a long story short because i am not one to bore you with long stories, let me just give you one piece of advice. do not offer to eat her pens, she might need those for giving you her phone number!

[/ QUOTE ]

Variance: This advice is coming from an emo, therefore null and void.
Old 11-09-2007, 04:27 PM

Old 11-09-2007, 04:40 PM

1) cut a hole in a box
2) put your junk in that box
3) have her open the box

you'll thank me later
Old 11-09-2007, 05:02 PM

because she doesnt care about the facebook add is a good sign she's not socially inept and addicted to the internet.
Old 11-09-2007, 10:25 PM

i think we got eric rolled
Old 11-09-2007, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1) cut a hole in a box
2) put your junk in that box
3) have her open the box

you'll thank me later

[/ QUOTE ]

It's okay Dwight, we believe you beat the computer
Old 11-10-2007, 08:44 PM

Guys, the library meeting was a disaster. I get there and she is there talking to another guy. Well I did not know him, but I think I recognize him from the football team. Anyway so he is talking to her and as I come up she says she will just be a minute. She then writes something on a piece of paper and gives it to him. Was that her phone number??? Okay so fast forward twenty minutes, we are talking about my paper, and I casually ask her what she is doing this weekend. She says she is going to some college party her friends are going to to, but does not elaborate or ask if I want to go. Huge beat! So anyway I stalked around facebook for around an hour today and I think I found the party they are going to. It's about a twenty minute drive from my house, and I have a car, and I think I am just going to try and show up. The flyer I found says there is a ten dollar cover charge, is that normal? It obv. isn't a lot of money, but I was thinking that this means they would be less likely to turn me away? Anyway I was thinking of bringing fifty and giving it to the man at the door, maybe like a tip so I don't have to wait and maybe I get more beer or something. Okay so once I am there, what do I do? Find English class girl, or just hit on hot college sloots? I hear that once they get drunk they just hop on your dick, but I don't know because I have never been to a party before. Okay one last question. Should I bring condoms? I have never bought one before, so do I buy them in a pack or can I just get singles? And should I practice putting them on in the car before I get there so I know what I'm doing? My plan is to take the drunk sloot back to my car if she wants to hook up, but do you think it would be better to drive to a motel or something? Alright, wish me luck BBV4L, TR to come!
Old 11-10-2007, 08:46 PM

die crosspostwhore
im a hs senior and basically have few friends in hs but i play poker and have a balla car and bet 2p2er caseycs $50 getting 2:1 that i would get laid before him.. so now i have to ship the win.

i was browsing facebook and found that there's a party tonite in my city with mostly college sophmores-seniors, but there was one cute HS senior listed as attending.

its a benefit for some guy whos apparently in trouble with the police to buy him a lawyer

theres a $10 min donation (but u can give more) and they seemed to be basically begging ppl to go and im sure they wont turn me away for that reason though i was considering giving $50 to get them off my case if they do care)

there will be kegs and jello shots and it runs from 11 all the way to tomorrow morning and is in some places that im not sure what it is.

the problem is i dont know these people. i was thinking of saying i met the guy its for and saw it on facebook and had to come. or making up a person i know who may be there.

now should i go first of all? i want to get practice with grls and get laid and win bet and all.

if so advice? bring condoms? ty bbv.
Old 11-10-2007, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys, the library meeting was a disaster. I get there and she is there talking to another guy. Well I did not know him, but I think I recognize him from the football team. Anyway so he is talking to her and as I come up she says she will just be a minute. She then writes something on a piece of paper and gives it to him. Was that her phone number??? Okay so fast forward twenty minutes, we are talking about my paper, and I casually ask her what she is doing this weekend. She says she is going to some college party her friends are going to to, but does not elaborate or ask if I want to go. Huge beat! So anyway I stalked around facebook for around an hour today and I think I found the party they are going to. It's about a twenty minute drive from my house, and I have a car, and I think I am just going to try and show up. The flyer I found says there is a ten dollar cover charge, is that normal? It obv. isn't a lot of money, but I was thinking that this means they would be less likely to turn me away? Anyway I was thinking of bringing fifty and giving it to the man at the door, maybe like a tip so I don't have to wait and maybe I get more beer or something. Okay so once I am there, what do I do? Find English class girl, or just hit on hot college sloots? I hear that once they get drunk they just hop on your dick, but I don't know because I have never been to a party before. Okay one last question. Should I bring condoms? I have never bought one before, so do I buy them in a pack or can I just get singles? And should I practice putting them on in the car before I get there so I know what I'm doing? My plan is to take the drunk sloot back to my car if she wants to hook up, but do you think it would be better to drive to a motel or something? Alright, wish me luck BBV4L, TR to come!

[/ QUOTE ]

i am way too drunk for this. my advice is to cheat on her.
Old 11-10-2007, 08:53 PM

Okay well I got a phone number off the facebook thing where the party time was located. Do you think I should call ahead and ask if I can bring something like beer or potato salad or something? My mom says she would take me shopping, but I also told her I was going to a friends house for slumber party so I do not think she would buy me alcohol. Hmm, maybe I can stop at a liquor store and ask a bum to buy some for me?? Help me BBV!