Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Health and Fitness
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2007, 05:27 AM

Default Re: 45 lbs of fat loss and counting - progress report

what kind of music do you play? You look like elvis a bit in the first pic. Is it rockabilly?

Also, congrats on the weightloss.
Old 11-05-2007, 11:24 AM

If you don't have the support supps and don't know enough about the product to know what to take for support supps and to set up a proper PCT, then you should probably stop that cycle now. Honestly, you don't need it....

If you're going to, I'd look into what the liver support that the methyl-vol has in it, if not, supplement wiht milk thistle (or I think... hmmm, who was it, someone makes a product called ProLiver that is pretty good). Probably also want to add CoQ 10, make sure you're taking in a lot of healthy fats (add Omega 3 supps too), and hawthorne berry to help with B/P.

I can't remember enough of the specifics about SERMs/AIs etc with cycles because it's been about 2 years since I did the research on this and don't wanna provide you with the wrong information... if you're going to do this, at the very least stop now and make sure you have all the knowledge about the risks and get your supplements in line before you start the cycle. Also, I don't know about methyl-vol but despite claims of Superdrol being pretty soft on test production, a few close friends of mine constnatly had bloodwork done during and after their cycles of Superdrol and their test production was wayyyyy low.
Old 11-05-2007, 11:51 AM

Ok, I'm not gonna go into the whole bodybuilding workout thing (definitely not the best routine for you at the moment), but about the methyl-vol :

Your body is not in a condition that it needs this or can make use of it. You haven't done enough research about the support meds that are needed to even make it effective at all. Your physique is completely untrained, so it's really not even going to provide much benefit over just lifting. You're not lifting nearly hard enough to really get the benefit, and you don't even know HOW to lift hard enough to get the benefit. You're not eating nearly enough to really put on muscle. Perhaps worst of all, you're eating very low fat and you've just been on a near-starvation diet which has totally decimated your body's natural test production. If you would just eat enough and work out hard you could blow up your natural test levels, but if you supplement your body won't restore itself right.

The rough guidelines for people who are optimal for aid are :

over 25 (or at least over 21)
experienced lifters who are lifting heavy and know how to push intensity
(eg. lifting heaving for 4 years or more)
at a plateau in their natural lifting progression
eating a ton of protein and fat
experienced with using other supplements and diet, and have health hormone levels to start with.

also IMHO if you're going to use something methyl-vol/superdrol doesn't look like a good choice in any case.

As for the lipodrene - meh, it's basically just ephedra, but taking it with the cycle is retarded because you're trying to cut and bulk at the same time which someone at your untrained level shouldn't be doing (cuz you don't need to and you won't succeed at both - I know bodybuilders use this stack to cut but they're in a totally different starting point). You also seem to be losing weight plenty fast without it and your heart is probably not very healthy at the moment so it's really not advised.

What you should be doing is putting on muscle fast. You should probably just do Starting Strength.
Old 11-05-2007, 11:51 AM

Gonna continue looking into this but here is someone who just finished up a cycle of this Superdrol-clone and here are his cholesterol numbers mid-PCT:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talked to doctor today. Here are some numbers for you guys to ponder. He was not happy.

Total Cholesterol 378
LDL 329
HDL 18
Ratio 21 (norm he said was 4)
Old 11-05-2007, 02:51 PM

Dude, judging from your picture you do not need to lose any more fat. Congrats on the weight loss, but stop fooling yourself. You are thin right now. If you don't think so, you're probably borderline anorexic.

If you want to look even better, just eat a lot of healthy calories, lift heavy [censored], and gain a ton of muscle.