Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2007, 05:41 PM

Default Re: KT gets teh road rage - TR

[ QUOTE ]
I had a verbal run-in with a female driver Friday after a near accident on campus.

After my close call, I pulled my car over to the curb and got out.

I then approached the other vehicle and shook my finger at the driver. I warned her to, "Watch it."

"Be careful," I said. "I have your license number, and I will call the police on you."

A male passenger then walked up and chastised me, saying, "That's my wife you're talking to."

I said, "That's your problem."

The woman then snapped back at me, telling me, "I'm going to call the police on you."

I told the woman to go ahead.

She did just that.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, didn't get this at all until I heard them reading it on PTI today. Would have been better with a gimmick account IMO.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:46 PM

some guy ran me off the road a few weeks ago. most scared ive ever been. driving on the freeway in fairly heavy traffic i was in the left lane. cars in front and back and beside me. dude in a pickup in the middle lane just pulls into my lane quickly. he wasnt even creepin. luckily birm road is wide and i can get over.

so now i drive behind him for like 3 miles and get his license plate. im seething but i dont take any action on the road. when i get home i call the cops but they pretty much blow me off and thats it.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've gestured in the mirror, tapped the breaks etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Guy is tailgating you, you hit the breaks.

What result are you looking for?
Old 10-11-2007, 10:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you all misspelling brakes on purpose?
Old 10-11-2007, 10:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When someone tailgates me I slow down to a crawl to really piss em off.
Old 10-11-2007, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also in Worcester KT, I am in the rotary, and I see this young girl coming into the rotary and doesn't yield so I got to jack up to avoid the accident. I hit the horn and she flips me the bird, almost just like your story.

We both exit the rotary on the same street, coincidental as this is where I was going and end up side by side at the next traffic light. She rolls down the window and screams "I got the right of way, [censored]" to which I respond "no you didn't you stupid bitch".

Wifey was not pleased with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

1.Toro,
They are too used to being called a bitch, you gotta hit em with the C*** word, sends them over the edge.

2.Passing on the right used to be illegal in MASS, at least when I got my license in the olden days.

3.I am riding down Route 128 ( home of the original road rage) in the passenger seat of my friend "the tough guys'" volkswagon bug and a tailgater pulls up behind and then out and around. My friend starts with the screaming/gesturing program at the guy beside him. Not sure what would have happened because now the Old Fart ( this is before I was one)in front of us hits the brakes in his OFC mondo buick or some such car with a higher bumper than ours.....we come to an abrupt stop with the hood folded up in the windshield that I have broken with my head. fun times. I think the time was exactly 4:20.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-57 in the fast lane
- passing on the right on the highway, especially the far right

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes you need to pass on the right.

I live in Oregon. The drivers here are clueless. All I really do is mean mug them at the next light. I try not to do anything while the cars are in motion. I don't want to be that douche that causes an accident that pisses me off because I have to wait in traffic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oregon has to be way up there on the list of most frustrating states to drive in. Every time I have to drive on two lane roads there I get behind some douche who goes 5-under until the passing lane, then speeds up to 40-over. I managed to get by one of these dickwads eventually, but my girlfriend was asking me if I could speed up. I told her "I'm doing 100. Do you want me to go faster?".
Old 10-12-2007, 01:54 AM

When I lived in washington I assumed all the retard drivers were from oregon. Now I assume they're from california.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:40 PM

i used to drive from nyc to boston alot and my trek brought me through connecticut which i can safely say are the worst offenders of the passing lane. i see minivans, and other inappropriately slow drivers cross 3 lanes from the exit just to coast in the passing lane. they effin think its an express lane!!! passing on the right is a way of life.
Old 10-12-2007, 06:11 PM

I was a groomsman in a wedding for one of my best friends. As my wife and I left the reception, me being a tad bit drunk, (she was driving) and started the 45 minute trip home. My wife was given a vase of flowers that was a centerpiece for one of the tables. So I was holding this on the way home. We are about 15 minutes from home and I had to piss real bad, almost to the point of pissing my pants. Anyway this car of young kids pulls out in front of us and I could see the little [censored] in the backseat flipping us off and that stuff. Their car slowed way down 15-20 mph in a 55 mph. So as soon as we were clear to pass, I told my wife to pass them (We were in a mini van, theres a reason for a mini van and no I wouldnt havve one if I didnt need it, and they had a GrandAm) as soon as we started to pass them they sped up, so my wife slowed down to get back in the right lane, but they slowed down too. So she sped up to pass them again. They too, sped up and were laughing and one kid mooned us, so I rolled the front window down, called them little [censored], they yelled some BS back so I through the vase at their car. It went right in their back window [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]