Daily Maximum Single Cash Transaction Amount US$500.00
Daily Maximum Number of Transactions 10
Daily Maximum Number of Loads 5

Visa Card
Daily Maximum ATM Cash Withdrawal Amount US$300.00
Daily Maximum Number of ATM Transactions 5

Does that mean that you can't cash out more than 500$ at a time??

I need to move funds from FTP to Stars, if someone can help me, please PM (need to move ~5K)
Old 04-15-2007, 12:24 AM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Update: UB says that moneybookers is no longer processing transfers for canadians. MB says it does.

Now, I don't know if that means that MB will do gambling stuff, or just you know, other stores or whatever.

Regardless, I'm pissed.

For the record, I've never deposited to UB using moneybookers, but they've never claimed that as the cause of their unwillingness to process payments to me with that method.

I'm withdrawing via cheque now, but that's frustratingly long, and at this particular point in my life I actually care about the liquidity, which blows.

Anyways, if you're using UB and moneybookers, please state the date of your last withdrawl using that method (cdn only obv).

[/ QUOTE ]

Got $750 out via MB on April 6.

I think something's seriously wrong over at UB CS (like usual). There were a couple of other posters on here told the very same thing by UB a couple of weeks ago...long before I was able to withdraw my money. I think they're just a confused bunch over there. Until someone deposits there via MB, attempts to withdraw via MB, and it is declined because MB is no longer an option, I'm not buying it.

BTW, my withdrawal was declined the first time...but it was for lack of play, NOT anything to do with MB.

Also, my inital $10 MB deposit to get things established took several days to process...it was clearly something on UB's end that time as well.

UB CS = morans.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol ok, I'm going to have to figure a way to fund MB then, so that I can withdraw there more easily in the future.

[censored] bastard mother [censored]

Anyways, thanks for the answer. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2007, 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
On the ePassporte site:
Visa Virtual Account
Daily Maximum Load Limit US$500.00
Daily Maximum Number of Loads 5

Visa Card
Daily Maximum ATM Cash Withdrawal Amount US$300.00
Daily Maximum Number of ATM Transactions 5

Does that mean that you can't cash out more than 500$ at a time??

I need to move funds from FTP to Stars, if someone can help me, please PM (need to move ~5K)

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know EPP that well, my account isn't set up yet, but I'd read that as a maximum cashout of $500, and up to 10 transactions per day...but I don't know if many (any?) poker sites allow multiple cashouts in a single day or not. If they did, you could potentially cashout 10 x $500 per day. Also, "Select Status" doubles this to $1000 per transaction...but obviously this won't help with your immediate needs.

I'd suggest checking out the "Official ePassporte" thread in this forum. It's quite lengthy, and probably has posts about this from people who are actually using the card right now.
Old 04-15-2007, 11:37 AM

MB just got back to my question about PC Financial.

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for contacting us.

Please be kindly informed that according to our records, your bank (PC Financial) is using a correspondent bank (CANADIAN IMPERIAL BANK OF COMMERCE TORONTO) for their international transfers. Please be kindly informed that in order for us to be able to send the money to your bank account, your bank, should not be using any correspondent banks for their international transfers.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-15-2007, 12:04 PM

I received my click2pay debit card yesterday.So far C2P is looking like the best ewallet for us. Hopefully more sites will add this option.
The only thing im concerned about is it says USD on the card but my acct is in CAD. So im guessing when i cashout its going to go like this CAD>USD>CAD .People have been saying there is no exchange fees but im guessing it is hidden.I dont see how they could risk not putting a fee on the exchange.
Old 04-15-2007, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I received my click2pay debit card yesterday.So far C2P is looking like the best ewallet for us. Hopefully more sites will add this option.
The only thing im concerned about is it says USD on the card but my acct is in CAD. So im guessing when i cashout its going to go like this CAD>USD>CAD .People have been saying there is no exchange fees but im guessing it is hidden.I dont see how they could risk not putting a fee on the exchange.

[/ QUOTE ]

I posted about this several pages back...I deposited $20 onto Sun from C2P and withdrew again the same day. I think the difference was 1 or 2 cents, which I would attribute to rounding.
Old 04-15-2007, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Please be kindly informed that according to our records, your bank (PC Financial) is using a correspondent bank (CANADIAN IMPERIAL BANK OF COMMERCE TORONTO) for their international transfers. Please be kindly informed that in order for us to be able to send the money to your bank account, your bank, should not be using any correspondent banks for their international transfers.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that sucks. Neteller had no problems with PC Financial.
Old 04-15-2007, 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that sucks. Neteller had no problems with PC Financial.

[/ QUOTE ]

I suspect that's because NT had significant operations, including some banking facilities, here in Canada. Piece of cake for them to initiate an EFT. It seems European banks can't transfer money to a Canadian bank without either a willing ACH (and there don't seem to be any) or at least their own SWIFT code. It sucks, but it's the new reality.

Best ways to get money now - EFT from a poker site (like Party), C2P ATM card, or a cheque from an eWallet or poker site.

This last option seems to have been given a rather short shrift. I know a couple of people posted about how their banks were holding these cheques for at least 30 days. I'm just wondering if this is ALWAYS the case? IE perhaps this is bank dependent? This could be a viable option for a lot of people, especially high-stakes players, if it isn't too onerous.
Old 04-15-2007, 07:19 PM

here's a link, i asked click2pay about their fees / withdrawals.

http://www.click2pay.de/en/theclick2paydebitcard/

Basically you have to use ^ the debit card to withdraw, their own click2pay debit card.. otherwise u have to pay 2 eurodollars for a cheque where they pay u in euro dollars.

Seems like all of these fees could add up... but is this still the best option other than having cheques sent?

I also wonder where I would be able to use this "click2pay" debit card
Old 04-15-2007, 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
here's a link, i asked click2pay about their fees / withdrawals.

http://www.click2pay.de/en/theclick2paydebitcard/

Basically you have to use ^ the debit card to withdraw, their own click2pay debit card.. otherwise u have to pay 2 eurodollars for a cheque where they pay u in euro dollars.

Seems like all of these fees could add up... but is this still the best option other than having cheques sent?

I also wonder where I would be able to use this "click2pay" debit card

[/ QUOTE ]

Where are you from? That link seems to be from the German website (.de extension). If I check for ATM card fees when I log in, I only see the first 3 items - one-time fees for a card and subsequent cards, and the dormant charge. The rest of the charges aren't there. As for where it can be used, I would think at the vast majority of ATMs in Canada.
Closed Thread