Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2007, 01:33 PM

Default wowowowowowowow

okay, the peak of reality television was just reached. The latest Rock of Love With Brett Michaels was perfect in every way.

The final three girls have their parents come stay a couple days in the house and the gloves come off. Lacey's father is a complete dick who insults everyone in the house, including Brett. Heather calls Lacey out in front of her father and calls her a whore.

How could TV be any better than this?

As much as I think Jess is amazing and beautiful, it looks like Brett's going to go with Heather...she's cool enough but every time she dresses up and puts make-up on she looks like a drag queen.

Great show.
Old 09-22-2007, 05:56 PM

Default Re: wowowowowowowow

All,

Lacey a trust fund kid? A surprise, but not surprising.

Rock of Love was definitely the surprise - I thought it would suck but it was the best by far.

PUA has been a big disappointment, but just interesting enough to watch.

The Hills still has some moments:

"Rome.. That would be cool. Is Rome a country? No, wait, Italy. Is Italy a country?"

"I think Italy is like a state or something."

Nothing better than being a hot chick.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:00 PM

KOSMOOOOOO!!!!

I love how they tried to make it so heart warming at the end. Now I just have to wait one more week for the Rock of Love finale. Does anyone else see a Lacey spin off like I Love New York? I can only hope not. A Jes spin off would be piiimp though.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:08 AM

J,

Lacey is so annoying I want to kill her.

OK, nice work Kosmo. I think he deserved it. I do think Brady's guy was weird and creepy and far worse than the other guy, so that didn't seem fair. Nonetheless, Brady seemed to be a pretty bad coach, so I think the right guy won in the end.
Old 09-25-2007, 01:20 PM

AWESOME new show coming up soon on Discovery Channel

Last One Standing

6 guys go around to different tribes participating in their traditional warrior rites of passage.

LAST ONE STANDING gives viewers an intimate look into parts of the world removed from civilization. The competitors travel to Kalapalo, Brazil (wrestling); Zulu, South Africa (stick fighting); Tarahumara, Mexico (endurance running); Mongolia (wrestling); Trobriand Islands (tribal cricket); Sumi, Nagaland (Akikiti kickboxing); Senegal (wrestling); Papua, New Guinea (canoe racing); Brazil (Kraha log racing); Peru (glacial challenge); Java (martial arts); and Vanuatu (canoe racing).

The six competitors are Rajko, 29, a British all-rounder and former world record holder; Jason, 21, the 2006 Florida State BMX Champion; Richard, 21, an Oxford University sportsman who plays cricket, Rugby and croquet; Brad, 28, an American professional lightweight strongman; Mark, 26, a British salsa dancer and kickboxer; and Corey, 22, a hiker and endurance athlete. Each has different strengths and weaknesses, and all of them will be challenged as never before.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:17 AM

Default Re: the pick up artist

[ QUOTE ]
okay, this is kind of growing tired for me...for a master PUA, Mystery shows almost zero charisma on screen. It was good seeing the older dude get the boot. They're seem to be running out of things to do already...I guess every show is going to end with the guys all going out and trying to score. Which is really the point, right? Not very exciting, though.

[/ QUOTE ]
I downloaded 8 episodes of this show and watched all of them. I liked the show. At first it's just funny/embarassing. Later on the guys develop real friendships and it's obvious that they are really helped by all this. About the charisma: I have a DVD by David DeAngelo about body language, and mystery is a guest speaker. All the other speakers seem kind of uncomfortable in front of the audience and cameras, but mystery doesn't. After he first came on stage he just looked like an idiot, but the longer he was there, the more I started to like him, up to the point that I started to study his body language and expressions because I wanted to know what the [censored] he was doing differently.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:13 PM

Default ROCK OF LOVE finale!!!

okay, it's here: will Brett choose skanky Heather or awesome Jess?

SPOILERS BELOW!!!!! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO FIND OUT WHO WON DON'T LOOK!!!!

Great finale...I love how Brett had each girl stay the night with him on successive nights and made it seem like the most normal thing. Heather coming back after sexing Brett and asking Jess if she could smell him on her was classless, bitchy and totally great.

I love how Brett came up with a Solomon like question for the girls to finally determine who he'd choose.

YAY JESS!!!

It's back to the stripper pole for Heather. Her rant as she left the house was classic, too. The final touch: "And I have this azzhole's name tattooed on my neck!" HAHAHAHAHAHA

Great show.

And did anyone catch the clips for the upcoming show to air next Sunday, The Most Smartest Model? Looks promising.
Old 09-30-2007, 11:29 PM

Default Re: ROCK OF LOVE finale!!!

I love that Heather was clearly [censored] up at the finale from vodka. I can only pray that Jes/Bret have some sort of follow up chronicling their relationship, that is if they make it for even a month.
~J
Old 10-01-2007, 01:50 AM

I'm not gonna look for the link, but go to Youtube and search for "jes rock of love."

There's an interview she did with a Chicago radio station. She's not allowed to say much for contractual reasons, but it gives the impression that as soon as the show was finsished, so to were her and Bret.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]

It's back to the stripper pole for Heather. Her rant as she left the house was classic, too. The final touch: "And I have this azzhole's name tattooed on my neck!" HAHAHAHAHAHA

[/ QUOTE ]

I would loooooove to see the unedited rant. You know she prolly trashes him really good and talks about his wig and what a horrible lay he is and all kinds of stuff, and they edit it out so as to not make bret look bad.

I couldnt figure out who I wanted to win. I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Jes, so I didnt want her to win because I didn't want her to be with that dbag, but heather is so fugly and nasty I didnt want her to win, and plus she tatood his freaking name on her and how awesome would it be if she lost. So it was tough to decide who to root for. In the end heather was just too nasty and I couldnt stand the thought of her victorious. I cant freaking wait for the reunion show.

Best reality series ever IMO