Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2007, 04:18 PM

Default Re: Official UB Regulars Thread

yea angry sucks. he always runs like god on me. hit miracles. I mean he is decent but nothing special. stacy is ok. he is a spewy nit. I am pretty sure i am up like 20-25k life time on wbfinist. He just can't win against me. Babyshark and jmx are both very good. Also any opinion on thugsyk10? He was around like last year but seem to just came back to UB.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:53 PM

finist is spewy at first but eventually adapts. Which one of you is kooox, XXXPSAXXX, and gary something?
Old 10-30-2007, 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You know I had Angry Sunbear marked down as a donk. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that would be very easy to do. I don't agree that he is one of the best regs in the game. He is a decent hand-reader who beats up on complete donks and TAGs that are nitty post-flop. He has some glaring leaks, though, and is often very transparent.

I generally avoid all of these "regs" threads, but I felt the need to chime in here.

Also, Legend is AWFUL, but I believe he is a slight winner in some of those games too...sigh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen. Sunbear abuses total clowns and TAGfish. I am shocked that anyone on 2p2 has problems with him. Any thinking player should be able to destroy AS. IMO, he's little more than _-Legend-_ on steroids. He's not quite as robotic as the infamous ss'er, but he is prob the most profitable reg to have at the tables.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:39 PM

Patish, KillerO = good shortstackers up a bit in my db

angrysunbear = good, probably plays the loosest of all the regs
jmx = solid, although i think we get out of line vs each other alot.
stacysmom, retiredat30, rb = ok
blackhole = i always see you at the tables but i never pay attention to how you're playing....dunno why that is
boy = tough

samh, gp, and gaucho too obviously, but they arn't on that much

oh and phater might be the biggest whiner not named phil hellmuth. he's actually not bad but hes not good either
Old 10-30-2007, 06:56 PM

Harrington25 and Jakus Khan at 3-6.
RAHZero,godshammgod,and SEAofLOVE at 2-4.
Not sure if thier all considered regs or not.

Legend plays down here too and I seriously doubt he's a winning player.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Harrington25 and Jakus Khan at 3-6.
RAHZero,godshammgod,and SEAofLOVE at 2-4.
Not sure if thier all considered regs or not.

Legend plays down here too and I seriously doubt he's a winning player.

[/ QUOTE ]

To late to edit but I meant to say those 5 players seem solid, and that legend sux.
Old 10-30-2007, 08:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOLLOL at stacysmom being v. good, my god.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have no clue.
Old 10-30-2007, 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOLLOL at stacysmom being v. good, my god.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have no clue.

[/ QUOTE ]

eh, he just might...
Old 10-31-2007, 10:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You know I had Angry Sunbear marked down as a donk. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that would be very easy to do. I don't agree that he is one of the best regs in the game. He is a decent hand-reader who beats up on complete donks and TAGs that are nitty post-flop. He has some glaring leaks, though, and is often very transparent.

I generally avoid all of these "regs" threads, but I felt the need to chime in here.

Also, Legend is AWFUL, but I believe he is a slight winner in some of those games too...sigh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen. Sunbear abuses total clowns and TAGfish. I am shocked that anyone on 2p2 has problems with him. Any thinking player should be able to destroy AS. IMO, he's little more than _-Legend-_ on steroids. He's not quite as robotic as the infamous ss'er, but he is prob the most profitable reg to have at the tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

hi dodge!

Plus a nice rigged hand

Ultimate Bet No-Limit Hold'em, $4 BB (4 handed) Hand History converter Courtesy of PokerZion.com

Hero ($388)
Button ($410.15)
SB ($280.50)
BB ($652)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $14</font>, Button calls $14, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, BB calls $10.

Flop: ($44) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $38</font>, Button calls $38, BB folds.

Turn: ($120) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $100</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises to $358.15 (All-In)</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $336 (All-In)</font>.

River: ($814.15) 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 2 all-in)</font>

Final Pot: $814.15
Old 10-31-2007, 10:28 AM

since ive already outed myself a bunch of times im knadevol1. i played a lot 2-4 to 5-10 the last couple monthes, did well, then promptly dumped it all at 10/25+.

would love to hear comments.

i think everyone mentioned so far is pretty tough.

i always hated playing with wbfinist but i tiltstumbled on a pretty good strategy that should be obv.

jmx kills me and i hope he has a miserable death soon.

mike sidd, stacysmom, slownickel, and harrington all seem to win playing super tight aggro, never coldcall, never get out of line, and always have the fckn goods. looks boring but hey, i still cant fold jj to ya or overpairs when its obv u have a set so ezmoney i guess.

lastly, im super surprised no one mentioned mrwonkaman. dude plays a ton and gives me fits.

oh ya, shortstackers seem to be an enigma. i guess legend wins but i dont see how. i do well against them.