Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2007, 02:43 PM

Default Re: BBV Anonymous Confessions (The Sequel)

I'm posting this for a friend, so I don't care if I'm anonymous.

Back when we were both seniors in high school, he was with his girlfriend in her parents' house (she wasn't supposed to have boys over when they weren't home.) He persuaded her to let him get some anal, and he [censored] her in the ass on top of her dad's expensive white leather sofa. She was a virgin and apparently he was too rough because she had explosive diarrhea all over the couch. They quickly hopped into the shower to clean up, but her father came home before they could clean up the couch. The saw the couch, looked at the dog, and yelled "what the HELL?! YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO GET ON THIS COUCH". He then proceeded to take the dog into the front yard and beat the dog to death.

My friend now refers to that dog as "the dog that saved my life."
Old 11-26-2007, 03:00 PM

Location: My Avatar is Cursed for my Teams. Please don\'t curse my burger.

BTYS,

Just reading this thread for the first time now, but man, your titles are awesome. TY.

-IMS
Old 11-26-2007, 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

-- brother might have gotten raped by babysitter and I almost did if it wasn't for a coin flip

[/ QUOTE ]
2+2rs run so bad in flips
Old 11-26-2007, 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Back when we were both seniors in high school, he was with his girlfriend in her parents' house (she wasn't supposed to have boys over when they weren't home.) He persuaded her to let him get some anal, and he [censored] her in the ass on top of her dad's expensive white leather sofa. She was a virgin and apparently he was too rough because she had explosive diarrhea all over the couch. They quickly hopped into the shower to clean up, but her father came home before they could clean up the couch. The saw the couch, looked at the dog, and yelled "what the HELL?! YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO GET ON THIS COUCH". He then proceeded to take the dog into the front yard and beat the dog to death.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

Brag: beat dog
Old 11-26-2007, 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is such a common urban legend how gullible can you be man

http://www.snopes.com/risque/kinky/sofa.asp
Old 11-26-2007, 03:27 PM

Making [censored] up for the internet: SERIOUS BUSINESS
Old 11-26-2007, 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is such a common urban legend how gullible can you be man

http://www.snopes.com/risque/kinky/sofa.asp

[/ QUOTE ]

this is sick, i heard this exact story a couple of years ago wich supposedly had happened among two members of a sorority nearby. i believed it, [censored] me. why do people make this kind of [censored] up and tell it as if they know the people involved. What is the problem with telling your tale starting with " I've heard about this story where two persons yadayadyada..." ? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2007, 01:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this is sick, i heard this exact story a couple of years ago wich supposedly had happened among two members of a sorority nearby. i believed it, [censored] me. why do people make this kind of [censored] up and tell it as if they know the people involved. What is the problem with telling your tale starting with " I've heard about this story where two persons yadayadyada..." ? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just basically folklore... the biggest catch is usually the guy telling it says hey it's a friend of a friend, oh it's my bosses nephew or my cousin's best friend
Old 11-27-2007, 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just basically folklore... the biggest catch is usually the guy telling it says hey it's a friend of a friend, oh it's my bosses nephew or my cousin's best friend

[/ QUOTE ]
obv I wasn't there, I just happened to believe it happened.
I will be having a talk with my friend though, who obviously is a huge liar
Given that he's now married to the girl in question, maybe I'll tell her the story in retribution for his lie
Old 11-27-2007, 01:29 AM

lol @ believing that story. too rough anal = explosive diarrhea? wha? a guy beats his own dog to death? its like a bad movie or something. are you people retarded?