Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2007, 04:05 AM

Default Re: Does Pokerstars have the right to take money out of my account?

[ QUOTE ]
i honestly dont give a bloody [censored] about a thousand bucks..

[/ QUOTE ]somehow I really doubt this given you already had plans with it and can't see how stupid you are.
Old 08-07-2007, 04:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]

It is extraordinary to believe that any country in the world (let alone the Isle of Man!) would consider a poker site to be a bank and therefore subject to international banking conventions.

It is extraordinary to believe that banking conventions governing withdrawal mandates, which apply to <u>banks</u> and banks only, would apply to accounts with non-bank organisations.

[/ QUOTE ]Funnily enough Josem you couldn't be further from reality there. If anywhere was going to treat Stars like a bank it would be the Isle of Man. It's for exactly that reason that online gaming failed first time around there, they tried to apply banking regulations to online gaming. Thankfully they now have their heads out of their arses, but for a long while..........
Old 08-07-2007, 05:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone questioned what tournament this was in? I'm a loyal tournament railer, and I don't recall seeing any tournaments that would have had the payouts described. The closest I can come up with was a WSOP main event double shootout, where 1st gets a seat and x places get their $160 back.

[/ QUOTE ]
It was a special VIP tournament, 10,000 FPP entry, winner gets a Formula 1 package.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it's true, this was set as legal precedent in the Supreme Court's famous Founder v. Keeper ruling in the early 30s.

[/ QUOTE ]
ROFLMAO.

Nice one!
Old 08-07-2007, 10:42 AM

OP: can I get the number of your lawyer? Yesterday a little old lady dropped her purse, and as she was bending over to pick it up I swooped in and grabbed it. I laughed a big MWWAHAHAHA ran dowm the street and kept the money. Now my pansy lawyer says I'm a dick and he won't take my case or any of my future phone calls. (the old bitch wants her purse back..LOL) PM me the number please. She had a grand in her purse and I've already got big plans for it Kthnksbye.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:46 AM

I don't know, everyone. I think I have to side with the OP here.

I mean, I was playing at Stars the other day and someone started insulting me in the chat box. To my utter disappointment, despite the fact that I clearly told him that I was rubber and he was glue, his words did not bounce off of me and stick to him.

I have sent numerous e-mails to Stars CS and have not received a satisfactory answer. I am highly considering suing their third world, Al-Qaeda-backed, non-random number generating asses.
Old 08-07-2007, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know, everyone. I think I have to side with the OP here.

I mean, I was playing at Stars the other day and someone started insulting me in the chat box. To my utter disappointment, despite the fact that I clearly told him that I was rubber and he was glue, his words did not bounce off of me and stick to him.

I have sent numerous e-mails to Stars CS and have not received a satisfactory answer. I am highly considering suing their third world, Al-Qaeda-backed, non-random number generating asses.

[/ QUOTE ]
The correct conversation here is:

Him: There are no words for how disgusting you are.
You: Yes there are. You just never learned them.

You only use the rubber/glue comeback if you haven't learnt the right one yet, so it's no surprise it didn't work. Where's my copy of Monkey Island?
Old 08-10-2007, 04:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
dude...let me make this clear again...i am not claiming anyones money...i am protesting that pokerstars withdrew money from my account without my consent

[/ QUOTE ]

do you realize that they also deposited money into your account without your consent? Does this bother you at all? Since it isn't about the money, and all about the principal.
Old 08-11-2007, 03:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I feel bad for your neighbors,you must have a pile of their mail six feet high you got your greedy little ten sticky finger hands on when the mailman accidently delivered it to your house.Im sure you went out and charged a small fortune on their credit cards,cause after all,they were sent to you.And in your world of no honor class or integrity everything is fair game,right.

[/ QUOTE ]

whatever...
Old 08-11-2007, 03:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
While you are in a question answering mood...

In your OP, you stated;

[ QUOTE ]
This is what happened some time ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

how long ago is "some time"?

I have noticed you seem to be answering some questions past tense, like this happened a while back, and some present tense, like it's going on now.

Really, what I want to know (HONESTLY) is, do you still play at Stars? Not interested in your SN, VIP status or anything else, all I want to know is, IF this happened some time ago, how long ago and are you still playing at stars?

[/ QUOTE ]

1 week ago...havent played on stars since...dont know yet whether I will as it is to my best interests to keep playing there...