Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 12:26 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anybody that made withdrawals around the 9th (when epass was having tech difficulties) have the money hit your bank account yet? Still waiting on mine - 6 business days so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

Still not in my bank account - 7 business days. Last time only took 5 business days. Has anybody received an ACH that was initiated on the 8th, 9th or 10th when Epass was having trouble with ACH withdrawals?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine haven't arrived either.
Old 05-18-2007, 01:43 PM

i keep reading all these ACH problem posts - ive never done an ACH with epass, but i dont really understand why everyone keeps doing those with all the problems.

i play on FTP mostly. when i w/d from FTP to epass (probably 15-20 times in the past 2 months), the money is always in my epass account within 3-4 hours. i got the ATM card from epass (35$ charge, but well worth it if youre taking a lot of money out of epass) and i pull 600$ a day from the ATM.

i dont know what the limits are for w/d via ACH, and i guess if youre pulling out 5k at a time or whatever, the ATM route isnt the best way, but if youre pulling less than 600/day out of your epass account, i cant see why youd deal with all the mess of ACH.
Old 05-18-2007, 06:54 PM

Default Re: EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)where did you use your cards?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone have any trouble with ePass lately? UB sent me an email saying my cashout had been processed 3 hours ago, but the money still hasn't hit my ePass account, whereas it's usually there as soon as I get the confirmation email.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently my cashout was rejected by EPassporte. Anyone ever had anything like this happen before?

[/ QUOTE ]

was it >5k?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, just $1k, which I've done twice in the past no problem. Looks like I'm having an issue with EPass though, just got an error when I tried to withdraw to my bank account. They haven't responded to my email about the rejected UB cashout either.
Old 05-19-2007, 06:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Both my visa and bank account are listed as blocked, whatever that means. Waiting for email response.

[/ QUOTE ]

The same thing happened to me last week. I e-mailed them several days ago and got no response. I imagine they're pretty backed up with e-mails.

However, I called them this morning (around 7 AM central time) and got a customer service rep on the phone within a minute. She said that my account had been flagged (no explanation as to why) and that I would have to send them some documentation to confirm my identity. She then sent me an e-mail (while we were still on the phone) with a verification request form that listed what I had to send (photo ID, voided check, bank statement). She said it would take them 5-7 days to process everything and remove my blocks. I'm not expecting anything to get done that quickly, but we'll see.

[/ QUOTE ] Thank you this is helpful. I emailed them twice but no response. It's only been like three days which is still reasonable but It will be faster if I call, plus I need to get that Stars deposit bonus in the works. Please update when they resolve your issue.
Old 05-19-2007, 11:41 AM

Still waiting on wire transfer... it must be on it's way because it is off of the 'account balance' and shows as 'outstanding' in the online statement portion. Does anyone know, from this point, how long it should take to hit the bank account? The $50.00 wire transfer fee also shows as 'outstanding', I assume this is just a processing term...
Old 05-19-2007, 04:53 PM

1:52 PST, epassporte down for anyone?
Old 05-19-2007, 07:33 PM

down for me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
oh please dont be shutting down i have like half my roll in there.
Old 05-19-2007, 08:14 PM

ugh, down for me too, but it looks like a webpage error so i'm thinking (and hoping) that it's just a coding error...
Old 05-19-2007, 08:34 PM

yea i was in process of moving my roll to stars, and this [censored] happened wtf.
Old 05-19-2007, 09:06 PM

Works fine for me.
Closed Thread