Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 03:19 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)

[ QUOTE ]
8. Account Closing Service Fee. If Your Account is closed by Us and there are funds remaining in Your Account, We reserve the absolute right to charge Your Account an Account Closing Service Fee up to the balance in Your Account.

B. We reserve the right at Our sole discretion to block access to or to close Your Account if: (i) You load funds onto Your Account from any source that You do not have the legal right from which to transfer funds

Sounds to me like they are preparing themselves for a Neteller/UIGEA scenario. If UIGEA regs make it illegal to withdraw from a gambling site(I know...unlikely), Epass is positioned to wait for your withdraw and then close/sieze your account.

[/ QUOTE ]

this sucks, but withdrawing using the debit card is so damn convenient, i just wont' keep more than 1K in the acct at a time and withdraw immediately.
Old 05-10-2007, 03:31 PM

ugh . i just sent money from ftp to epass last night and it is no where to be found. has anyone tried cashing out recently what is going on. yuck.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ugh . i just sent money from ftp to epass last night and it is no where to be found. has anyone tried cashing out recently what is going on. yuck.

[/ QUOTE ]

unless FTP said the transaction was approved and the money is not in your epass account, then just be patient and the money will probably show up soon. if you're not sure of the status, check it at the full tilt cashier...if it's not in your epass acct, it is likely queued...
Old 05-10-2007, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, I had a cashout from FT to e-pass not go through yet, also. withdrew about 30 hours ago.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:59 PM

i wouldnt freak out about epass yet...i think they are just protecting their ass....i withdrew last night through them no problem
Old 05-10-2007, 05:04 PM

bottom line...it's almost a certainty, that they will no longer be available to US customers in the future, maybe it will be next week, maybe it will be in 3 or more months. we all know this, it's no secret.

but while they're around, it's silly not to use them for small transactions...i just wouldn't keep a significant sum of $$$ in my account at one time for obvious reasons.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i wouldnt freak out about epass yet...i think they are just protecting their ass....i withdrew last night through them no problem

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a difference between protecting your ass and preparing to attempt to pseudo-legally steal millions of dollars. I'd have no problems if they claimed there would be like a $50 transfer fee + ($100 or 2% -whichever is higher) 'handling' fee for the returning of funds for accounts deemed no longer legally legitimate due to local or other client applicable legislation. Instead, they're preparing to say they have the right to steal all your money if local legislation make it unlikely you'll be able to continue utilizing (and paying for) their services.

That's enough for them to lose my business. Never leaving more than a few hundred dollars with them, and only then if I plan on withdrawing that amount via ATM ASAP. These are some mighty bad signals their giving off. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...
Old 05-10-2007, 05:14 PM

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

-George W. Bush
Old 05-10-2007, 05:37 PM

Just tried to dump the rest of my roll into stars. Received this message: "Your deposit request cannot be processed as ePassporte is temporarily unavailable. Please choose an alternative deposit method or you make another ePassporte deposit request later."

So did Chicken Little call it? Never seen this message before.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just tried to dump the rest of my roll into stars. Received this message: "Your deposit request cannot be processed as ePassporte is temporarily unavailable. Please choose an alternative deposit method or you make another ePassporte deposit request later."

So the sky really is falling, or is this common? Never received seen this message before.

[/ QUOTE ]

quick trip report regarding cash outs, etc.
i cashed out a decent amount from FTP to epass yesterday at noon. money hit epass at 1pm today (25 hours after making the cashout). i then used some of that money 10 minutes later to purchase something online with the virtual visa and it worked perfectly. so...things seem to be fine in regards to those functions.
Closed Thread