Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What % of people are more polltarded than OP?
0-1% 18 62.07%
1-2% 4 13.79%
2-4% 3 10.34%
4-7% 1 3.45%
7-9% 3 10.34%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-09-2007, 12:20 AM

Default Re: Beat: Am a freak and a very weird dude.

Dids, you know how alcoholics can't talk about anything but how they aren't drinking? You know how ex-smokers get insanely militant about how bad smoking is for you? Yeah, it's really [censored] annoying.

You were once fat, and two things are clear looking at the statistics. One, you will be fat again at some point. Two, you knew you were fat and that it wasn't good for your health, and for a long time you didn't give a [censored]. Leave the fat bashing to the people who have never been fat, and least they have some credibility in that area.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm just curious.. and not reading this whole retarded thread.. but why does he need full tilt to back him? Since he got 2nd at Aussie Millions! He should be rollin in dough.. or did he eat it all already?

[/ QUOTE ]

OH I'M SORRY.

I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm just curious.. and not reading this whole retarded thread.. but why does he need full tilt to back him? Since he got 2nd at Aussie Millions! He should be rollin in dough.. or did he eat it all already?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, it would be a 10k freeroll? They dont get his profits.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Couple of questions...

1. Do you know what the difference is between "need" and "want"?

2. Assuming you realize that gobbo "wants" and does not "need", what makes you think he has as much money as he wants?
Old 11-09-2007, 12:25 AM

And, wtf, of course Howard is going to be a little over the top with his insults, Gobbo instigated it by saying most TV pros suck, what do you expect to Howard to be overly fawning in a private, internal email with one of his executives? When this person basically insulted his livelihood along with all his friends and people he has working for his site? After Gobbo called the Aussie tourney field mostly "Retards," and people who suck at poker, Howard probably called Gobbo a freak and weird dude for thinking that he would attract these "Retards" to full tilt.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't realize that.

I think everyone that's cashed in a tourney should email full tilt lol.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't realize that.

I think everyone that's cashed in a tourney should email full tilt lol.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ ] smart
[ ] funny
[X] epic fail
Old 11-09-2007, 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Did's attitude reminds me of my mom ---- when she was a smoker she was about as rude as you could get --- she lit up in the basement of a CHURCH and they had to ask her to put it out (this was many years ago fwiw) -- but then when she quit she was probably even ruder walking up to people in open outside spaces and telling them she could smell the smoke and to put their cigarette out ........ WTF

[/ QUOTE ]
fwiw the way I quit smoking 30 cigarettes a day cold turkey was to look at everyone who smoked cigarettes as ignorant, stupid, and weak. of course I never said it to anybody especially when both of my parents smoke but those thoughts are how I overcame it. in fact I tell both of them that in order to quit you just have to find a way to tell yourself no to something you like to do however many times a day you do it until the thoughts are gone from your mind.

maybe the way dids lost his weight was to take the same thought process which could explain a lot of his comments in this thread. he just made the mistake of taking it too far and actually vocalizing it to others instead of being a positive role model for what can be done.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:33 AM

wasn't trying to be funny.. he didn't even win the tourney, and that's supposed to make full tilt want to give him a 10k freeroll? I just think it's silly.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:33 AM

dids i like how you try to turn this into you just being the voice of reason and stating the obvious. i distinctly remember a thread where you went after gobboboy for being fat in the most vitriolic way. after being a complete prick and acting like you were superior in any way, you later gave the excuse that you were just doing it for his own good or some crap.

the sad, pathetic fact is that you just don't run that great in real life, so when you see weakness on the internet you pounce, because it makes you feel better. everyone knew you were fat before, and then everyone knew you lost a lot of weight because you basically spammed the forums with your disgusting uncovered body. therefore, now you can make fun of fat people too! yay! i see you do it time and again. one day you will lose your virginity and then it'll be open season for you to go after some more targets to make yourself feel superior.

now go ahead and call me a simpleton, or make the classic "you pretty much proved my point there" copout, or make some other unobjective observation, o apparently objective great dids.