Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-06-2007, 01:07 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

Is it July 15th yet??????
Old 07-06-2007, 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think (or at least I hope [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ) that the way I've built the app especially with the extendable Report functionality and the really easy layout will allow even the "Look how much I made today" people start to go much deeper with their analysis. Of course if you just want to look at your basic stats, run an occassional report, grab a fish list for your buddy list, see a pretty graph and have a kick butt HUD then HM is for you too! But.. the richness of the data in the program is meant to allow good thinking players to dramatically step up their game. Trust me, it would have been much easier to create something that just filled a hole over what was currently out there and I actually had that about 6 months ago!

[/ QUOTE ]

1) I think I gotta woodie! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

2) What is your screen name. I want to make sure I don't sit at your tables!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

--------------Meow
Old 07-06-2007, 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

2) What is your screen name. I want to make sure I don't sit at your tables!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was Trnymgr_com on Party up until a couple of weeks ago and now I'm ViolentHippo but I'm a much better programmer than a poker player [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I do pretty good but I don't think anyone tries to avoid me or anything [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Edit: And I have played HUDless for 3 months since my old HM HUD stopped working once I ripped apart the DB and everything else.

rvg
Old 07-06-2007, 04:16 PM

speaking of only using 10% of time.
would of be too much touble to included a guide?
with PT. took me a few day to understand what each mean.
then took a week of search to know, what those stats mean.
i'm still try to figure out, how to find my leak from the data. (not knowning where to look for)
Old 07-06-2007, 04:24 PM

I think someone already said they would be writing a free guide for it
Old 07-06-2007, 05:44 PM

you know what would be cool, and i guess bad at the same time, is if i could click on a part of the hud and it shows me the cards an opponent has opened with before in a certain position (like i click "utg pfr", and it shows me KQo(2), AA(1), 44(1), etc)
Old 07-06-2007, 06:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you know what would be cool, and i guess bad at the same time, is if i could click on a part of the hud and it shows me the cards an opponent has opened with before in a certain position (like i click "utg pfr", and it shows me KQo(2), AA(1), 44(1), etc)

[/ QUOTE ]

You can do this for things like 3 Bet / 4 Bet / Limp Reraise etc although due to sample size issues, you need to be very careful if you try to use this information to make a decision.

rvg
Old 07-06-2007, 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think someone already said they would be writing a free guide for it

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, a free guide will be written. Additionally, there is a "?" button on the program that when pressed will load a web page with all of the help and frequently asked questions related to the tab you are currently viewing. I think this will help quite a bit.

Plus, I will create a quick start guide. It is pretty intuitive though. Click on Import Folder, point it at your hand history folder and then start clicking on the other tabs. You'll figure it out in no time!

rvg
Old 07-06-2007, 07:53 PM

What's the difference to Poker Tracker and Poker Office? I tried those software already and I am still indetermined. Looks nice at first sight.
Old 07-07-2007, 04:17 AM

Are there plans for Bodog tournament support? I saw you had received some hands about 1/3 the way down in the post but they didn't mention if they were cash game or tournament. Only reason I ask is that Poker Tracker doesn't support Bodog tournaments but they do support Bodog cash game. If you need some more examples for some Bodog hand histories please let me know.