Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Choose what best describes your views on loaning money?
I was fooled by Air Americas hype of their success. 2 6.25%
I knew these guys were losers from day 1. 30 93.75%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-17-2007, 12:32 AM

Default Re: PokerTracker: The Next Generation (NEW SOFTWARE DISCUSSION)

[ QUOTE ]
Whats the word for MAC OSX support? Will it be compatible with the first release?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, PokerTracker 3 will natively support OSX. Please see this thread for PT3 OSX discussion.

Best regards,

APerfect10
Old 09-17-2007, 09:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Combined into one application but probably separate pricing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perfect. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-17-2007, 09:52 AM

Probably been mentioned before, but a way to see the hands you've played against someone would be nice. I'll meet someone on the forums and I want to see if we've played any pots together but it's just way too time consuming to have to look through the hands you have on your opponent and look to see if you were involved in the pot.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Probably been mentioned before, but a way to see the hands you've played against someone would be nice. I'll meet someone on the forums and I want to see if we've played any pots together but it's just way too time consuming to have to look through the hands you have on your opponent and look to see if you were involved in the pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

dont have pt at my work... but if u go misc tab and the lost to lost from part... click on a name. isnt it like that all the hands u played against that screenname are displayed below?
Old 09-17-2007, 10:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dont have pt at my work... but if u go misc tab and the lost to lost from part... click on a name. isnt it like that all the hands u played against that screenname are displayed below?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is correct. You can do this in the current version of PokerTracker. One thing I would like to add to the HUD is the ability to add these numbers so that you can view them in game.

Best regards,

APerfect10
Old 09-17-2007, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I own PT but not PA. Discount?

[/ QUOTE ]

Depending on the length of time you owned PT. You would get discounted for the PT portion of the program but not for the PAH portion. Like I previously said, nothing has been decided and set in stone.

-AP10

[/ QUOTE ]

Will you continue to support the original PT and PAHUD?

I've owned PT since 2004 and PAHUD for quite a while too... not sure if I am interested in buying new licenses. Maybe if it includes Omaha support as well.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:37 PM

Yes, we will still support the current version of PT and PAHud. Obviously support will eventually be phased out but that is probably a ways down the road. We have not really discussed how long the current versions will continue to be supported.

Best regards,

APerfect10
Old 09-17-2007, 09:31 PM

It would be nice if we could display vpip% pfr% and other stats based on the players position at the table. I've got 1000 hands on some people but I know their percentages vary based on where they are relative to the button.

sorry if this has been suggested there was way too much whining to wade through it all.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:33 AM

Apologize if this has been mentioned, I only read through the first 1/3 or so of the thread.

I did see this alluded to, but I want to emphasize how awesome it would be to have some kind of plugin framework that would allow developers to extend PT functionality; there are a lot of smart programmers here, as evidenced by all the poker applications and AHK scripts that have been written, and it would help you guys out too since it adds new features to the software without any more work on your part. A lot of features people are mentioning could just be implemented this way, like an HH converter/exporter for forum use or graphing tools. Obviously there are security concerns that need to be addressed so that users' data couldn't be compromised by a rogue plugin, but I think this would go a long way towards making PokerTracker a true "next-generation" poker analysis tool.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It would be nice if we could display vpip% pfr% and other stats based on the players position at the table. I've got 1000 hands on some people but I know their percentages vary based on where they are relative to the button.

sorry if this has been suggested there was way too much whining to wade through it all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Done [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-AP10