Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Is there a better WR than M. Harrison
No 8 100.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-25-2007, 01:27 PM

Default Re: Who is the better player in this hand?

proof's in the pudding baby!
Old 10-25-2007, 01:30 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm starting to think that Player B was the better player here because he dragged in the pot. Because, frankly, that is what seems to go on around this forum, as far as I can tell.

A guy posts a graph, people don't see the hands, but if a guy has a graph that goes up he's praised..if he has a graph that goes down he's bashed for "sucking."

I just want to make sure everyone's on the same page here that it's all about "da Benjamins."

I want to stay out of this thread though as I'm seeking only serious replies to settle this dispute.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHA. what could you possibly be referring to? Jesus you are delusional.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i guess you think player b.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm here to learn and discuss theory so I'm starting to think that Player B was the better player here because he dragged in the pot. Because, frankly, that is what seems to go on around this forum, as far as I can tell.

A guy posts a graph, people don't see the hands, but if a guy has a graph that goes up he's praised..if he has a graph that goes down he's bashed for "sucking."

I just want to make sure everyone's on the same page here that it's all about "da Benjamins."

I want to stay out of this thread though as I'm seeking only serious replies to settle this dispute.

[/ QUOTE ]

If said player's graph goes down over a 1.6 million hand streak and it has been shown that he has been running close to expectation over that streak then yes he is probably not good.

if same said player has been offered help from multiple posters who make "da bengamins" and he refuses to try and get better because he "makes better decisions than all other posters in ssnl"...he is probably stubborn/retarded

hope this helps
Old 10-25-2007, 01:42 PM

If one of them was sitting closer to you, then it's the other guy.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i guess you think player b.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm here to learn and discuss theory so I'm starting to think that Player B was the better player here because he dragged in the pot. Because, frankly, that is what seems to go on around this forum, as far as I can tell.

[/ QUOTE ]

If said player's graph goes down over a 1.6 million hand streak and it has been shown that he has been running close to expectation over that streak then yes he is probably not good.

if same said player has been offered help from multiple posters who make "da bengamins" and he refuses to try and get better because he "makes better decisions than all other posters in ssnl"...he is probably stubborn/retarded

hope this helps

[/ QUOTE ]

it won't, don't worry

can you imagine being such a huge attention whore that longtime winners offer to coach you for free and give you advice on how to play better, and you refuse it?
Old 10-25-2007, 01:55 PM

idk why you can only select player b, i think player a played this hand more optimally.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:57 PM

I was getting semi-coached triumph, that went out the window. I got dumped. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2007, 02:09 PM

Player B imo
Old 10-25-2007, 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was getting semi-coached triumph, that went out the window. I got dumped. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? Because u are too stubborn to listen? Big shocker there.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:11 PM

No, because he was too pissed off at my drunken coerced idiotic comments.