Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Laughs or Links!
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2007, 12:52 AM

Default Re: Danny Bonaduce ends \"Survivor\" star Jonny Fairplay\'s career

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If JF just jumped on him I don't think there would have been a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]
like i wrote before - JF is KNOWN for doing the dry hump thing, i think that's what everyone is missing.

[/ QUOTE ]

He is?? I'd be willing to bet more people have never seen him do it than people that have. He's a Z list "star." Most people have no idea who he is or what he's "known" for. It's not like he's a major celeb.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:53 AM

i know - but they're at the reality tv awards - he is among his kind.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:42 AM

<font color="blue"> Seriously I don't even understand how you guys can defend Danny. If someone jumps on you playfully, it doesn't mean you can injure them. </font>

I think it does. At the very least it means you have the right to get him the hell off you.

For the record, I've met Danny and got drunk with him and his small entourage at a club some years back. He's not what I'd call a big guy at all. He's super fun though and can can definitely get nuts in a party kind of way. Physically, I can't see him backing down to too many guys. Especially not some dweeb like Fairplay. The guy tried to humiliate Danny and got what he deserved.
Old 10-05-2007, 04:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
like i wrote before - JF is KNOWN for doing the dry hump thing, i think that's what everyone is missing.

[/ QUOTE ]

"don't worry baby, i'm just taking a piss. it's what i always do"
Old 10-05-2007, 07:43 AM

I'm ashamed to admit that I've hung out with Jon several times; this was about 2 years ago when he was dating a female friend of mine. It was basically just like lunches, pool parties, etc. My impression upon meeting him was that he was a huge toolbox and I couldn't stand his vapid conversation and idiocy.

That said, he didn't seem to have a mean-spirited bone in his body... he just wanted attention (every time there was a group of us, he would try to dominate the conversation with some inane crap) and it looks like that's all he was doing on stage. Now I sort of feel sorry for him because as much of an annoying tool as he was, I don't think DB was justified pile driving him into the floor and [censored]-ing up his face.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to me he's not. I don't know wtf he's KNOWN for.

If you're known for something, you have a free pass to do that something to anyone you run across without any consequences?
Old 10-05-2007, 10:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not known very well apparently. Was discussing this with some friends yeterday at lunch and no one had any clue this was "his thing". The only thing we knew was he was the Survivor loser than went on to be some WWE freak show.

"But, your honor, she can't be offended! I'm known for grabbing women's breasts and going HONK HONK. She completely overreacted by tasering me!"
Old 10-05-2007, 11:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not known very well apparently. Was discussing this with some friends yeterday at lunch and no one had any clue this was "his thing". The only thing we knew was he was the Survivor loser than went on to be some WWE freak show.

"But, your honor, she can't be offended! I'm known for grabbing women's breasts and going HONK HONK. She completely overreacted by tasering me!"

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're a C-list celebrity known for grabbing girls breasts (i.e. it's your "thing"), they invite you on a C-list celeb award show, and then have someone go on stage as "part of the act" (or worse, that person does so without prompting)...someone's getting groped. That's sorta the idea of inviting the "breast feeler" to the show.

Cody
Old 10-05-2007, 11:06 AM

Bonaduce stated on the radio show yesterday morning that he had never heard of JF's patented "monkey hump". He said he thought when JF was taking those steps back he (JF) was winding up to hit him. Bonaduce clenched his fists but kept them at his sides because he didn't know what was about to happen. When JF jumped up and started monkey humping him his reaction was just "omg get this guy off me".
Old 10-05-2007, 11:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Bonaduce stated on the radio show yesterday morning that he had never heard of JF's patented "monkey hump". He said he thought when JF was taking those steps back he (JF) was winding up to hit him. Bonaduce clenched his fists but kept them at his sides because he didn't know what was about to happen. When JF jumped up and started monkey humping him his reaction was just "omg get this guy off me".

[/ QUOTE ]

You can smell the [censored] through the screen. To say nothing of what preceeded it, if he really wanted him off he'd have taken the path of least resistance and not held him anymore. Instead he threw him over his back.

Look, I get the JF is a total douche, and I don't disagree, but there needs to be a meter to the response. If a guy bumps me in the hallway, can I pull out my gun? What if it's a really hard bump and the guys' all "outta my way bitch" about it?

The answer here is simple. JF gets a kick in the nuts for jumping on somebody (thing or not, don't jump on a guy that obviously isn't playing along with the act) and DB gets to be a real man a pay for JF's med bills (whatever insurance doesn't cover).

Cody