Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2006, 09:04 PM

Default Re: How many OOTers are dead?

[ QUOTE ]
Stat Boy is probably dead by now.

[/ QUOTE ]
Heh, durr, I totally forgot about him. He disappeared shortly after he started his Part I thread about how he recently became a meth dealer. I PMed him because I definitely believed the story and was concerned. He never responded, and his other alias roundmound came back like once for a single post. So yeah, even if he's still alive he's probably not doing so great.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:04 PM

Spaceman Bryce is my nomination though I hope am wrong.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Stat Boy is probably dead by now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stat Boy was the same as roundmound, right?
Old 09-25-2006, 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
On a similar note there is a site called www.mydeathspace.com that links to the pages of recently deceased myspace members. Kind of creepy in a similar vain. Lots of young people get shot apparently.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, who woulda thought this guy would get shot?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just about to post the same pic.

His myspace is pure gangsta: J Slap
Old 09-26-2006, 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
On a similar note there is a site called www.mydeathspace.com that links to the pages of recently deceased myspace members. Kind of creepy in a similar vain. Lots of young people get shot apparently.

[/ QUOTE ]

i spent some time on that last night reading their pages and reflecting a bit on the people's lives. it was weird to read the messages to the people prior to their death, seeing what they had planned for the weekend, and then a slew of "RIP" posts show up instead of comments about the planned party or whatever they were seeing.

reading them put me in a somber mood and made me reflect on how fragile life is. this comment was left by a girl's close friend the day she died and less than six hours later the same friend posted again about how upset she was about the girl's death.

HHHIIIII!!!! I am so sorry I have not written or called! I am sooo tired from moving. We are in our new house but we are still unpacking. Someday life will slow down. It will probably take another 80 years. Then it will REALLY slow down to a "dead" stop. Get it? "Dead" stop. Anyways...I just wanted to say hi. I love you guys! Tell Erik hi!
Old 09-27-2006, 04:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i spent some time on that last night reading their pages and reflecting a bit on the people's lives. it was weird to read the messages to the people prior to their death, seeing what they had planned for the weekend, and then a slew of "RIP" posts show up instead of comments about the planned party or whatever they were seeing.

reading them put me in a somber mood and made me reflect on how fragile life is. this comment was left by a girl's close friend the day she died and less than six hours later the same friend posted again about how upset she was about the girl's death.

HHHIIIII!!!! I am so sorry I have not written or called! I am sooo tired from moving. We are in our new house but we are still unpacking. Someday life will slow down. It will probably take another 80 years. Then it will REALLY slow down to a "dead" stop. Get it? "Dead" stop. Anyways...I just wanted to say hi. I love you guys! Tell Erik hi!

[/ QUOTE ]

How bout this one found on the page of a murderer:

ya i tryed to find your page and i no u wont ever see it again ....... you are a basterd and a pce of [censored] ..... I hate ur [censored] guts ... i hope the worst for u ..... im so glad wen u tryed to kill ur self tht it didnt work.... im so glad u suffered how u did cuz i no u felt sick after doing tht .... i pray to god that you get wat u deserve in jail and thts to get [censored] in the ASS by Bubba .... I pray that u go to somewere were they kill ur ass and u have to sufer an sit there and die..... BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE U MORE THEN THE [censored] WORLD u took away my bestfriend ... my sister... she was my world and u took her from me ... u [censored] basterd.... [censored] YOU

hope you rot in [censored] jail for the rest of your miserable life. THEN YOU CAN BURN IN HELL. you're a peice of [censored] [censored] and you'll get what you deserve. [censored] dirtbag.

EDIT - wow we just posted the same thing about the same guy. I also found another death - a girl was killed by her boyfriend who was just released from jail on a murder charge and was awaiting trial. What a great system.
Old 09-27-2006, 03:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This link is really creapy
Old 09-27-2006, 03:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, I just spend way too much time there. Very weird...like the other guy you remember how fragile life is. Lot of those people were so normal, happy.... Guess I was expecting them to look weird like they were marked for death or something.
Old 09-27-2006, 04:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, I just spend way too much time there. Very weird...like the other guy you remember how fragile life is. Lot of those people were so normal, happy.... Guess I was expecting them to look weird like they were marked for death or something.

[/ QUOTE ]
Looking at the murderers myspace pages is very weird too. For example this guy: http://www.mydeathspace.com/go.aspx?back....com%2f57512745 apparently beat a girl to death with a [censored] hammer.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:03 PM

shawn p?