Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 03:43 AM

Default Re: ActionJeff says Stars is \"rigged\"

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
whoever writes this pokerking blog is pretty ridiculous

I obviously don't think that PokerStars is rigged, and I took down the blog because it was retarded. I was just ranting and its bad material.

After losing tons of tourneys and $ on a bad day, I put my stars hhs from deep finishes in tourneys including 100r (over a pretty limited sample size) for the past 14 months and my win % at showdown was 23%, lol. There are other juicy details related to rebuys and stuff but its not really interesting. Its pretty irrelevant and not worth discussing.

What I was going to post after taking it down but decided wasn't even worth the readers time, was that I am done with Stars tourneys, but thats because tournament success is mostly luck and the biggest tourneys are all that matter. I'm mostly breaking from online poker until Aussie Millions anyway, and focusing on other things to improve my discipline, mental agility, and health.

PokerStars is a great site and it isn't rigged. I can't believe anyone even had time to read that blog anyway, it was up for a couple hours at most and I haven't posted on that domain in over a year, lol....

pretty dumb post pokerking

[/ QUOTE ]

/thread over.

[/ QUOTE ]
Except that I saw Jeff's post before he edited out the crazy. Jeff, go sit in a meadow on a sunny day and do acid. If that doesn't stop you freaking out, do it again.

[/ QUOTE ]

sell me drugs pls?

[/ QUOTE ]
I have none spare. In fact I'm not sure if 'spare drugs' means anything. God that's deep.
Old 11-21-2007, 03:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think everything but PartyPoker is rigged.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

We are at the mercy of P'tars and Full Tilt.

Party, PLEASE come back!
Old 11-21-2007, 03:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and focusing on other things to improve my discipline, mental agility, and health.

[/ QUOTE ]

working out 12 hrs/day ftw

[/ QUOTE ]

i heard a rumor that jeff is at a secret facility in the maldives training for 16 hours a day and eating nothing but children.

[/ QUOTE ]
Children are high in calories, so no. He is actually in a hyperbaric chamber at the bottom of the Mariana Trench where he has petitioned Greenwich in London to add 1 hour to his time zone so he can work out 25 hours a day. Since a Hellgate has recently taken over London, however, his request was denied and he now satiates his unending hunger with daily 4 hour swims for plankton, which he consumes by saving a step on the food chain and swallowing humpback whales whole.
Old 11-21-2007, 05:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I obviously don't think that PokerStars is rigged, and I took down the blog because it was retarded. I was just ranting and its bad material.

After losing tons of tourneys and $ on a bad day, I put my stars hhs from deep finishes in tourneys including 100r (over a pretty limited sample size) for the past 14 months and my win % at showdown was 23%, lol. There are other juicy details related to rebuys and stuff but its not really interesting. Its pretty irrelevant and not worth discussing.

What I was going to post after taking it down but decided wasn't even worth the readers time, was that I am done with Stars tourneys, but thats because tournament success is mostly luck and the biggest tourneys are all that matter. I'm mostly breaking from online poker until Aussie Millions anyway, and focusing on other things to improve my discipline, mental agility, and health.

PokerStars is a great site and it isn't rigged. I can't believe anyone even had time to read that blog anyway, it was up for a couple hours at most and I haven't posted on that domain in over a year, lol....

[/ QUOTE ]

/thread over.

[/ QUOTE ]
Except that I saw Jeff's post before he edited out the crazy. Jeff, go sit in a meadow on a sunny day and do acid. If that doesn't stop you freaking out, do it again.

[/ QUOTE ]

sell me drugs pls?

[/ QUOTE ]
I have none spare. In fact I'm not sure if 'spare drugs' means anything. God that's deep.

[/ QUOTE ]

I once had to take a girl to the emergency room due to acid/coke/asthma complications. In the room there was a drawer marked "emergency drugs". Naturally, we peeled off that label, took it home, and applied it to a tin in which we kept... well, you know.
Old 11-21-2007, 06:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think everything but PartyPoker is rigged.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

We are at the mercy of P'tars and Full Tilt.

Party, PLEASE come back!

[/ QUOTE ]

?? I can play at party. Cant you?

LOOL
Old 11-21-2007, 06:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm mostly breaking from online poker until Aussie Millions anyway, and focusing on other things to improve my discipline, mental agility, and health.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just reroll until you like your stats.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pity, it would had been very interesting to read that blog, with the exception of that last entry, of course.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm mostly breaking from online poker until Aussie Millions anyway, and focusing on other things to improve my discipline, mental agility, and health.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just reroll until you like your stats.

[/ QUOTE ]

[WoW] Learn to play your class. [/WoW] ?
Old 11-21-2007, 12:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

PokerStars is a great site and it isn't rigged. I can't believe anyone even had time to read that blog anyway, it was up for a couple hours at most and I haven't posted on that domain in over a year, lol.... anyway, I won a lot of money in Stars tournaments for a period longer than that 14 months. Really sick good/terrible runs like that are very improbable, but are bound to happen to some people (vietcong orly)

[/ QUOTE ]

I can tell you why he did it. It gets hits, anything controversial gets hits. In the web world if you want to go off all the articles are cached with Google so if you are just having a bad hair day everyone will see it.

Exploiting peoples weaknesses works in real life too, not just poker.
Old 11-21-2007, 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my win % at showdown was 23%

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahahahaahhahaha. stop calling down with bottom pair you DONK.
Closed Thread