Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-2007, 09:55 PM

Default Re: Chris Ferguson Bankroll Challenge

his vpip is 10
Old 08-04-2007, 11:09 PM

I've already completed this challenge this year. Took less than three months to take $30 won from a freeroll into $10,000. Account was at zero before. Suck it, Jesus (Just wanted to write that).
Old 08-05-2007, 01:37 AM

i never put 5% of my bankroll in any game i played......not even 2% and ive lost 90% of my bankroll in 6 months due to a bad swing. i agree with bennyamine and a few others in here......."u can do it too!!!" marketing ploy.

i remember dutch boyd talking about internet poker being the vehicle to success for third world poverty stricken kids. weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! poker is fun for everyone!!!!!! its so easy, u can strat with zero dollars and be the next sbrugby..........lol, good luck sister.
Old 08-05-2007, 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Let it be known that this is the thread that brought about a nice 5 day vacation for antisocialgrace and marty_plain. This is not just a reflection of their posting in this thread, but their overall body of work, which is more about trolling and flaming and generally making NVG worse than anything else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooh vacation sounds nice. What exotic locale did you send them to?
Old 08-05-2007, 01:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Let it be known that this is the thread that brought about a nice 5 day vacation for antisocialgrace and marty_plain. This is not just a reflection of their posting in this thread, but their overall body of work, which is more about trolling and flaming and generally making NVG worse than anything else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooh vacation sounds nice. What exotic locale did you send them to?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, excellent. perhaps, "isle of should have practiced avoidance?"
Old 08-05-2007, 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I probably got carried away with the conjecture. All I meant to suggest is that there is absolutely no oversight here. Chris Ferguson IS Full Tilt. He can do whatever he wants, he doesn't answer to anyone. There are a lot of shortcuts he could take to pull this off, get a lot of fantastic publicity for it, develop FT's player-base substantially and as a principle stock holder clean up off the increased revenues generated by all the low stakes wannabees who are thinking "if he can do it so can I".

Ferguson doesn't strike me as a hustler the way a lot of the big name pros do. I've actually never heard anything about him concerning angle shooting or any other underhanded maneuver.

Nevertheless there's a conflict of interest here that needed to be pointed out. I apologize for not doing it better and questioning Ferguson's character without any real basis other than skepticism.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Jesus" [censored] christ you are overestimating the value of this nonsense. I'm sure there are thousands of potential FT players out there waiting with baited breath to see if Chris can pull this off. This is the hot topic at watercoolers everywhere.
Old 08-05-2007, 02:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've already completed this challenge this year. Took less than three months to take $30 won from a freeroll into $10,000. Account was at zero before. Suck it, Jesus (Just wanted to write that).

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 08-05-2007, 02:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"Jesus" [censored] christ you are overestimating the value of this nonsense.

[/ QUOTE ]

*rimshot*
Old 08-05-2007, 03:55 AM

Good call on ASG. I have him on ignore (obv) but every single time someone quotes him he's calling us all cheats again. Any chance of a permanent vacation ?
Old 08-05-2007, 04:05 AM

oh noes! people buying in short???

cry me a [censored] river