Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 10:47 PM

Default Re: Person to person transfers

You actually have to scam someone to be a scammer. NAME ONE PERSON I HAVE SCAMMED? I have had successful transactions as listed here in this thread.

You just admitted in a pm to me that you were trying to set me up. Very nice. I am glad my instincts were right and I gave you a fake ub name.

[ QUOTE ]
There is no way in hell I was trading with you, you were on the scammer list from the get go, your UB account name that you provided, does not exist, nor does your method of transferring or your lack of knowing you need a first name to make the transfer. You bit thinking you'd score and we caught you. Mike has known all since we started chatting.

GG account.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-11-2007, 10:52 PM

Default Re: Person to person transfers *DELETED*

Post deleted by Mike Haven

Edit/MH: Post was:

"BTW Oliver's UB account name is *****. His first name is *****.

So if you want some easy money follow this fish around and sit with him."

Old 06-11-2007, 11:09 PM

Awesome defense:
"And your damn right I gave you a fake ub name. I could tell you were going to be trouble like that jerkoff clamper I dealt with. I don't need any of my real player names showing in this thread from disgrunted idiots like yourself who are complaining about ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CREDIBLE."

I have about 9 PMs to contradict that. And with your logic, I guess the Stars name of Joshman you told me to send to was fake too? It has awesome Sharkscope stats btw, only one sng total, played yesterday, that sounds reputable:

joshman 1 -$4 $4 -100% -$4 - PokerStars

"Hurry, UB transfers take forever."
"I have a meeting in 10 minutes."
"I have a meeting in 5 minutes are we doing this?

You knew nothing about the UB transfer process before I asked for the screename, you only started changing your tune after I asked you to show the loot.

And how do you not send to Tuff Fish first, google him, he's a [censored] legend.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:18 PM

Can you children stop spamming this thread so people with real issues can talk.

This thread should be locked for people with less than 100 posts.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can you children stop spamming this thread so people with real issues can talk.

This thread should be locked for people with less than 100 posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think 200.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:25 PM

I have said this TIME AND TIME again even before this oliver kid incident. Pkrblog IS A SCAMMER.

AND IM SICK OF THIS KID TALKING AND POSTING IN THIS THREAD. He seems to being trying to get transfer with everyone.

The only reason he transfer with Maulik a small $50 is to give himself small reputation, Saying " Oh im not a scammer I did a good transfer with one guy." He is just trying to scam people later for like $200.

So why hasnt his account and ip address been banned from this site.

In summary = pkrblog and im not basing this of this oliver guy stuff in like last 10 posts.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have said this TIME AND TIME again even before this oliver kid incident. Pkrblog IS A SCAMMER.

AND IM SICK OF THIS KID TALKING AND POSTING IN THIS THREAD. He seems to being trying to get transfer with everyone.

The only reason he transfer with Maulik a small $50 is to give himself small reputation, Saying " Oh im not a scammer I did a good transfer with one guy." He is just trying to scam people later for like $200.

So why hasnt his account and ip address been banned from this site.

In summary = pkrblog and im not basing this of this oliver guy stuff in like last 10 posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know what I'm sick of? You idiots calling me a scammer when I have not scammed anyone. Ya you got it all figured out I did a transfer with maleak so I could screw you all.. GET A LIFE!

Also if you had not skipped high school for your ged you would know that someone can't possibly be a scammer unless they have actually scammed someone.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:09 AM

Dude, stop arguing with everyone here. I do not care, but your stories sound fishy as [censored].

Either conduct transfers in a expected matter, or leave everyone alone.

End of story.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:19 AM

Respected traders:

BAP2086
SYNCMASTER
REACT1ON
MIKE CUNEO
KINDOR
Old 06-12-2007, 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Again, another loser poster with 10 posts pissed that I would not conduct business with them. So now I am a scammer for not conducting business with you? Please don't waste my time. Between you and that no lifer clamper you have a combined 45 posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I promised myself that I would cease replying to your posts, but since you mentioned my name, I feel obliged to try one more time to staunch your spewing drivel.

pkrblog, congrats on you recent positive feedback regarding your trade with Maulik. I'll welcome any future positive news about you.

I also share his hopes that the transaction remains solid.

I welcome even further when you come around to our way of thinking, and our way of doing things.

I'm especially looking forward to the day when I apologise for being so rough on you, when I admit that my read on you was way off the mark, and when I am grateful that you have shown that you are valued contributing member of this forum.

Sadly though, that day has yet to arrive. Sadly, although the bar is not set impossibly high, you still act as though this is a game of limbo.

You don't come across as an idiot, so I know that my words are not wasted on you. I'm sure that you get the picture, but for some reason you choose behave as though you hold sway to the moral compass.

Please remember that I don't get my jollies by going out of my way to make an honest man miserable. You must know by now that all I have ever tried to do was bring some measure of certainty of your ability to conduct business.

Ponder for a moment what this looks like from our perspective.

We see a stranger approach a group of people, asking for what amounts to a loan. We pay you, then you pay us back.

When we make what we feel is a reasonable attempt to find out how well you are able to pay us back, or express any doubt as to your sincerity, you react with indignation and petty insults. Other than clearing up a glaring inconsistency in your earliest poats, I have yet to see you cooperate with even most basic requests.

Furthermore, you have entered into yet another trade attempt, an aspect of which that has shown you againto be less than 100% forthright.

Why do you continue to swim upstream in this fashion? I keep thinking that it is one of two reasons.

1. You are a scammer, and revealing info about yourself will put an end to you plans.

2. You feel entitled to be traded with, on your terms, without any question, doubt, or hesitation.

Have you given us any other reason? Can you?

Instead of joining us, you fight against us every step of the way. Instead of stepping-up and showing us who you claim to be, you continue this barroom brawl attitude of 'give me the money or take a hike, loser'.

This forum, and the online poker world in general is craving honest traders. They are few and far between, and scammers abound.

You might try (again) to debunk what I am saying. You might try another stick-n-move, you might fall back on your typical evade, deny, and holler reflex. You might even try some name calling, or Junior High insults.

Who knows, you might even tell me to meet you in the park after school.

Or you might try openness, cooperation, civility, coherent words, and consistant actions. The choice is up to you.

The good traders will rise to the top by being fair and open in all their dealings, and by applying the principles of courtesy, cooperation and civilty in each step of the process.

The traders who are not worth dealing with will evade, deny, and recriminate.

Ask yourself now, which one of these are you?

PS. OK Mr. PostCount, first read <u>all</u> my posts in this thread, then look me up here:
http://pokerforums.fulltiltpoker.com/

Same screen name. Same anti-BS crusade. You'll see that I'm an experienced trader with 100% success and 100% positive feedback, that I don't give up and I don't give in, and have a knack at seeing through whatever smokescreen that gets blown in my path.

Get real, or get lost.

xxxooo, Clamper13
Closed Thread