Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2007, 04:26 PM

Default Re: haha busto

[ QUOTE ]
Thank god

You are a perfect example of 90% of the "pros" out there. You spend hours discussing the best plays on particular hands and then ignore rule #1 - bankroll management and go bust in a matter of hours. LOL People wonder where the dead money comes from at the higher levels...I think this answers it

Good luck finding a job after burning your bridges

[/ QUOTE ]

u are the biggest douche ever

seriously people like u are pathetic, hope u feel better about ur sad bitter life after making this post.
Old 04-29-2007, 04:29 PM

hey milesdyson i'll stake u if u promise not to play high stakes
Old 04-29-2007, 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thank god

You are a perfect example of 90% of the "pros" out there. You spend hours discussing the best plays on particular hands and then ignore rule #1 - bankroll management and go bust in a matter of hours. LOL People wonder where the dead money comes from at the higher levels...I think this answers it

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously people like u are pathetic, hope u feel better about ur sad bitter life after making this post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, while there may be some truth in the underlying message of this post, this might be the biggest A-hole post I've read in this forum. Congrats, sir.
Old 04-29-2007, 04:33 PM

ooo, sounds tempting, i hope miles takes this, is very hard to get in the right mind set when u recently bust and cant focus
Old 04-29-2007, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thank god

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/ QUOTE ]

2nd that.
What I dont get is why 9K hands of breakeven play triggered this, I mean thats 3-4 days of play. What was also real dumb is playin 1-2 games w/o any previous notes. Not to pour salt on the wound but those games are really aggro, with most the lag tards cr nearly 35 % on all streets. W/O notes and strong reads defintely not a game to sit in short stacked. 80 k later i learned that. In all honesty though you are good enough to beat that game with a roll so you took a shot wutever. I think be traggic to give up you are far too good to do so. IF you gotta learn NL go for it. Maybe you should give wpex a try, just as frustrating but alot more thinking opponents, which you would play very well against. Im still just hopiong u MS painted that poker graph and ur full of (censored).
Old 04-29-2007, 05:02 PM

Hello Mr. milesdyson. Impressive melt down, sir. Beats my best efforts at bankroll-obliterating self-destruction all to hell. Seems I forgot to move up first. Oh well. I always was a slow learner.

Here's hoping it's drunkern hijinks of one sort or another and not a serious financial hardship.

I'm sure you have no shortage of better options, but if I can ever be of help don't hesitate to drop me a line.

Keep that oft-impressively-whiskered chin up brother. There's always more money to be found, and if movies have taught me anything it's that everyone loves a good redemption story.
Old 04-29-2007, 05:05 PM

play nl
Old 04-29-2007, 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it is an instant $9k decline i dont know what else to dsay or show.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious, you actually lost your entire bankroll in basically one night??

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know... who plays 5/10 with a 900bb bankroll? That seems a little light to me, although if you run bad to get to the 900bb that makes it easier.

If this is serious, though, it's a shame, Steve. Your advice to me has always been pretty damn solid. It's a shame I'm a slow learner. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

edit: With the games as tough as they are, playing professionally sorta sucks right now. Going back to work probably wouldn't be a bad idea. Just try not to do exactly what you were doing before.
Old 04-29-2007, 05:29 PM

=/
Old 04-29-2007, 06:23 PM

kudos myles.
Sucks the cards spit you on the face.