Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2006, 10:35 PM

Default preflop quiz...

let's say you just sat at a table. i dont know. it's 0.5/1. everyone is like 30-50/0-10. avg of about 40/8. very typical i must say.

anyway clearly this is because i saw like a ton of crazy stuff today. i was at work yelling, "CMON DUDES" so everone was like "Wtf?"

1. UTG raises, 2 coldcalls + SB calls, you're in the BB with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] getting 9:1 to see a flop.

2. three limps to you in the cutoff with Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].

3. two limpers to you in the SB with 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].

4. two limps to you in UTG+2 with T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].

5. one limp to you on the button with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].

6. UTG raises, one coldcall, you're in the cutoff with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].

7. it folds to button who steals a lot (he's 40/15 or something so he's the laggiest fellow at the table). you're SB with 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].

8. two limps to you on the button with Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].

9. MP open raises. 4 people coldcall. SB calls. you have 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] in the BB.

10. 7 limpers wtf? you're SB with 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].

BONUS OMG POSTFLOP QUESTION
X. you see a free flop with T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. 7 people see a flop of 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. you bet, 3 folds, MP raises, Button coldcalls, 1 fold.

YOUR MOVE FABRITZIO.
Old 03-02-2006, 10:41 PM

Default Re: preflop quiz...

Preface: It's 2:40 am here and I've been up for 21 hours.

1. Fold
2. Fold
3. Fold
4. Fold
5. Raise
6. Fold
7. Raise
8. Raise
9. Fold
10. Fold
X. Call

Edit: I've been playing too much 6-max
Old 03-02-2006, 10:42 PM

1. fold, not good enough for me
2. raise, buy the button and take control of the hand
3. call, easy
4. fold, meh, I'm on the fence here, in this loose of a game it might be worth it, depends on the preflop agg.
5. raise, duh
6. 3-bet, trap the cold caller, extra reads would help on UTG
7. 3-bet, duh
8. raise, see 2.
9. call, big pot, easy to drop, me likey.
10. call, see 9.
X: call
Old 03-02-2006, 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

1. UTG raises, 2 coldcalls + SB calls, you're in the BB with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] getting 9:1 to see a flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

fold

[ QUOTE ]

2. three limps to you in the cutoff with Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

call

[ QUOTE ]

3. two limpers to you in the SB with 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]
call

[ QUOTE ]

4. two limps to you in UTG+2 with T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

call

[ QUOTE ]

5. one limp to you on the button with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

raise

[ QUOTE ]

6. UTG raises, one coldcall, you're in the cutoff with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

fold

[ QUOTE ]

7. it folds to button who steals a lot (he's 40/15 or something so he's the laggiest fellow at the table). you're SB with 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

raise

[ QUOTE ]

8. two limps to you on the button with Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

raise

[ QUOTE ]

9. MP open raises. 4 people coldcall. SB calls. you have 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] in the BB.

[/ QUOTE ]

call

[ QUOTE ]

10. 7 limpers wtf? you're SB with 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

call

[Qquote]
BONUS OMG POSTFLOP QUESTION
X. you see a free flop with T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. 7 people see a flop of 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. you bet, 3 folds, MP raises, Button coldcalls, 1 fold.

YOUR MOVE FABRITZIO.

[/ QUOTE ]

call
Old 03-02-2006, 10:45 PM

1. Call
2. Call
3. Call
4. Call
5. Raise
6. Fold
7. 3bet
8. Raise
9. Call
10. Call
Bonus - Call
I thought you hated preflop. Wait, I thought I hated preflop. Well I'm pissed cause SU is getting mauled by Depaul, WTF?
Old 03-02-2006, 10:54 PM

I'll grunch this b/c my preflop play sucks

1 fold
2 call
3 call
4 fold
5 raise
6 fold
7 raise
8 raise
9 fold
10 call

bonus call
Old 03-02-2006, 11:12 PM

This is a great idea,

Here's my shot at it:

1. fold
2. sometimes I raise (to buy button), but majority of the time I would just call (if KJo definate raise)
3. call
4. fold
5. raise
6. against unknowns fold
7. raise
8. raise
9. call
10. complete

Bonus: Call
Old 03-02-2006, 11:15 PM

1. F
2. C
3. C
4. F
5. R
6. F
7. R
8. C
9. F
10. C
11. R
Old 03-02-2006, 11:21 PM

1 C
2 C
3 C
4 F
5 R
6 F
7 R
8 R
9 C
10 C
11 R
Old 03-02-2006, 11:21 PM

I'm at .5-1 6max now, this could be interesting.

1) fold
2) fold
3) call
4) call (passive table, right?)
5) raise
6) fold
7) if button raises, I 3bet
8) raise
9) call
10) call
X) 3bet