Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2007, 08:24 PM

Location: Here I am, brain the size of a planet and I can\'t beat the 2 cent O/8 game on UB. Depressing, isn\'t it?
Default Re: Is that a radio? with a puzzled look on the old guy\'s face.

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary: Old guy sees iPod, says "radio?"

Standard.

that's a horrible summary. the whole funny part was that old balls thought OP was listening to a police radio at the poker table.

No the funny part was that OP thought Old Guy didn't know what the OP was doing.

Jimbo

[/ QUOTE ]

The old guy absolutely did not recognize the Police as a band. This was a nice old man that came down to play the freeroll and decided to play some $4-8 afterwards. I would be happy to play cards with him any day but I would prefer someone fishier. He was better than your average $4-8 player.