Old 09-04-2007, 04:37 PM
Annulus Annulus is offline

Default Re: ummm [censored] you lee jones and [censored] you pokerstars...

[ QUOTE ]
annulus, i was breakeven for the last 3-4 months, I than sent the following email to support

subject: please help me

Please respond saying you are turning off my stars doomswitch, i know, i
know, i know, but just tell me, anything will help. thank you.

they then replied sending me a big long [censored] book about RNG, but the next day I had a +$14k day. hmmm. not saying rigged etc, but pretty funny "coincendence".

[/ QUOTE ]

hope you don't mind but i copy/pasted that email to stars. fingers crossed~~. and i wish i was break even during that time at stars.

ps- someone please stake me. im a long-time winner over the last 4 years in $50-$200 donkaments. have proof. holla.
Old 09-04-2007, 04:40 PM
DWarrior DWarrior is offline

Location: stealing your food

OP did not send .02 to kidpoker?
Old 09-04-2007, 04:47 PM
Annulus Annulus is offline

im sure this email does not help my cause [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Subject: [censored] YOU

>you [censored] bitches. you have seriously made me tilt my life away with
the
>constant [censored] bad beats. seriously [censored] you
>[censored]. you have made it so i cant win on this site. you rigged
> [censored]. i hope lee gets aressted\

ps- here is ps reply:
Hello XXXX,

We will be happy to address your concerns if you write to us in a
courteous manner, without the use of foul language.

Regards,

Josh M.
PokerStars Support Team
Old 09-04-2007, 04:48 PM
Annulus Annulus is offline

[ QUOTE ]
OP did not send .02 to kidpoker?

[/ QUOTE ]

let me try.
Old 09-04-2007, 04:51 PM
furyshade furyshade is offline

i would love it if in 5 years we found out that poker sites were actually rigged for some arbitrary reason
Old 09-04-2007, 05:10 PM
Annulus Annulus is offline

[ QUOTE ]
i would love it if in 5 years we found out that poker sites were actually rigged for some arbitrary reason

[/ QUOTE ]

in theory rigging pokersites makes no sense. but im sure rigging [censored] and general punks like me makes them happy. when you know a guy has deep pockets and will keep coming back for more, and add to that he writes rude emails, sure rigging is makes sense in these cases.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:11 PM
el_dusto el_dusto is offline

Location: Nibelheim

[censored] they [censored] u
Old 09-04-2007, 08:20 PM
CrazyJoe113 CrazyJoe113 is offline
Member

lil? that you?
Old 09-04-2007, 08:44 PM
benza13 benza13 is offline

Location: Building stacks, then blowing them up

they

you
Old 09-04-2007, 08:59 PM
hasugopher hasugopher is offline

[ QUOTE ]
im sure this email does not help my cause [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

>you [censored] bitches. you have seriously made me tilt my life away with
the
>constant [censored] bad beats. seriously [censored] you
>[censored]. you have made it so i cant win on this site. you rigged
> [censored]. i hope lee gets aressted\

ps- here is ps reply:
Hello XXXX,

We will be happy to address your concerns if you write to us in a
courteous manner, without the use of foul language.

Regards,

Josh M.
PokerStars Support Team

[/ QUOTE ]