Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2007, 11:30 AM

Default Re: ATTN FULL TILT: Get your act together!

[ QUOTE ]
i had 250,000 in neteller as recently as three months ago, and still have about 30,000 now i cant get out, so excuse me for not jac king myself off with laughter at your cute little moralististic stories.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you are an idiot for having that much money in a e-wallet at risk, and not someplace earning interest, when it could have been transfered quickly back to neteller if needed. ING to neteller to ING would have been a good option. Having lots of money sitting around idle (and unsecure) isn't really smart.
Old 01-31-2007, 12:45 PM

It's been 3 days and Full Tilt still has not responded to my email. They must be getting hammered, how long did it take anyone to get a response from them?
Old 01-31-2007, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
not all of us are bustout losers. some of us gamble so that we have rent and food money!! the people with the smartass responses have probably worn out the deposit option at their sites and couldnt find withdrawal with a flashlight! i play poker just to sqrew around, buti play sports and horses for a living. so not being ableto get your money out of these sites isnt a laughing matter to those of us who actually win. i had 250,000 in neteller as recently as three months ago, and still have about 30,000 now i cant get out, so excuse me for not jac king myself off with laughter at your cute little moralististic stories.

[/ QUOTE ]

all of us here are certainly bustout losers, i myself have been evicted from three homes in the past 6 months, and the library now is even getting suspicious of my internet/poker usage since I am waiting by the door before it opens and do not leave until it closes (thank god for the free lollipops for sustenance).

i think the point is that any "professional" gambler would have enough money set aside in a real bank to last a few months even if the going got real tough. it's been about two-three weeks since the neteller fiasco - if you're a professional you shouldn't you have a few months of living expenses set aside?

sure not having our money is a major inconvenience, but if you're in dire need of that money, well then might i suggest you check out GA since I believe you are overextending yourself and may have a problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, a WHOLE bunch of a-holes in this thread.

How some of FTPs customers GOT in this situation is not the point.

So go preach on a street corner or something.

I'm not blaming FTP for these situations (although I never said it was me, I'm actually fine), I just want them to understand the urgency.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
omg I'm staaaaaaaaarving

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-31-2007, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's been 3 days and Full Tilt still has not responded to my email. They must be getting hammered, how long did it take anyone to get a response from them?

[/ QUOTE ]

It took me a little less than 24 hours. I got an inquiry soon after I sent them my email.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:33 PM

OK, I'll take a stab at this "being serious" thing.
Can't you withdraw thru ePass?
Old 01-31-2007, 04:34 PM

Obviously the posers that are making jokes haven't tried to withdraw from FTP. I'm not gambling with my food or rent money so I don't NEED to withdraw. However, when you see posts where it'll take 30+ days to get a withdraw you start to worry about your money that is tied up in FTP.

The lack of a halfway feasible withdrawal process is inexcusable. I'm assuming they'll eventually put something decent in place but until then I refuse to give them any business.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:38 PM

I cashed out to My epassport account, got it in in less than 3hr.
Now different problem, how do I get money out of epassporte?
I "m still waiting for their small deposits to hit my bank.
Maybe it will be faster to deposit into stars, and get a check fedexed?
Old 01-31-2007, 04:52 PM

I successfully withdrew 1.5k from FTP 2 weeks ago, thru my Neteller. My mistake.
..but I did sign up with ePass in November, because Neteller told us in OCTOBER they would be complying with the US regulations. While they didn't specify when or how, that was evryone's chance to secure alternative methods for when this day arrived. We've had over 3 months. I know I'm not the only squirrel in the world trying to get his nut, but I'll give this advice. The time to prepare for the approaching winter is in spring, summer, and fall. It's a lot tougher when you don't start looking for nuts until the winter has arrived.

I truly feel bad for anyone who didn't realise this was coming, but if you were checking these forums in October, then you should have prepared. Tough love, baby.

While I'm set up on ePass, I have yet to try withdrawing thru it. Has anyone who ALREADY has ePass had any recent problems using it to withdraw?
Old 01-31-2007, 04:55 PM

an idiot, huh? like i said i am a professional gambler. not an action whore junkie looking to jack off on friday night out of boredom so i play poker to get my fix! gee, let me tie up my money so i cant get to it if i need it so i can get 3%. interest is for women, just like incest. which by the way, do you have a daughter? you got a nice rack, but your pushing 45 or my name isnt ashton kutcher!!