Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2006, 04:01 PM

Default Re: More cop killing goodness....

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pissed that they shot the dog.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I have more sympathy for the dog than the douchebag thief. It's not the dog's fault that his owner was a scumbag.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:18 PM

By-Tor,

I find it interesting you calling others who put their life on the line "pussies". I'm sure your days of playing internet poker and bullshitting on OOT make you a "real man" and a "hard ass", but some people actually work and I think they don't like "fair fights" and prefer "winning all the time".

Let me make an equation that will probably appeal to your inner nerd:

You = Douchebag
Old 12-04-2006, 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In general, cops are pussies.

How many times on COPS do you see people slammed to the ground with a knee to the forehead for "tensing up" when someone (a cop) unexpectedly grabs from behind?

Pretty much a joke how big of wusses these guys are (in general).

Also, why does it take half the [censored] police force to deal with most of these cases that involve a single person of a couple?

I think it was Sunday I was watching when one of the Cops says "No...it's your fault there are 15 policemen here! "

ummmm, no Mr. Police Officer...It is YOUR fault that you need 15 [censored] policemen to deal with one [censored] person.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sir are a moron. Please go look at what Dids posted. Police officers put their lives at risk 24/7/365 to protect us. They can get killed doing just about anything, so when they use force it is so they don't get killed.

It is too bad this kid was killed, but police went to the apartment/house under the assumption that the guy was ARMED and dangerous. I'm sure if you busted into a house where you thought you might die, you would be wanting to protect yourself as well.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
By-Tor,

I find it interesting you calling others who put their life on the line "pussies". I'm sure your days of playing internet poker and bullshitting on OOT make you a "real man" and a "hard ass", but some people actually work and I think they don't like "fair fights" and prefer "winning all the time".

Let me make an equation that will probably appeal to your inner nerd:

You = Douchebag

[/ QUOTE ]

So you think that 12 cops to arrest a 5'7" 130 lb. suspect already in hand cuffs is a good allocation of public funds?

go eat another donut
Old 12-04-2006, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In general, cops are pussies.

How many times on COPS do you see people slammed to the ground with a knee to the forehead for "tensing up" when someone (a cop) unexpectedly grabs from behind?

Pretty much a joke how big of wusses these guys are (in general).

Also, why does it take half the [censored] police force to deal with most of these cases that involve a single person of a couple?

I think it was Sunday I was watching when one of the Cops says "No...it's your fault there are 15 policemen here! "

ummmm, no Mr. Police Officer...It is YOUR fault that you need 15 [censored] policemen to deal with one [censored] person.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sir are a moron. Please go look at what Dids posted. Police officers put their lives at risk 24/7/365 to protect us. They can get killed doing just about anything, so when they use force it is so they don't get killed.

It is too bad this kid was killed, but police went to the apartment/house under the assumption that the guy was ARMED and dangerous. I'm sure if you busted into a house where you thought you might die, you would be wanting to protect yourself as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is their JOB to sometimes be in harms way. Sorry, that was on the application.

Also, with all the "training" these idiots receive, why is it that time-after-time we hear about how "70 shots" (example) where fired. These fucktards need to empty multiple clips every [censored] time they discharge their weapons??

give me a [censored] break.

Face it, we simply do not spend enough money on the police. If these idiots had proper pay & training, this type of [censored] wouldn't happen every [censored] day.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:36 PM

I still can't believe they shot the dog. THEY SHOT THE [censored] DOG!!!!!
Old 12-04-2006, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
but one of the important lessons to take from this is that when confronted with somebody who can legally make you dead, don't [censored] around.

[/ QUOTE ]
Was there anything in the story that suggested that the suspect "[censored]" around? The best I can find is he might have had a controller in his hand (which sounds like arse-covering to me) and that he didn't answer the door promptly enough.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I still can't believe they shot the dog. THEY SHOT THE [censored] DOG!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 12-04-2006, 04:39 PM

I'm confident most of these "stand off" type situations could be handled in a MUCH MUCH better way. For example, that black man getting shot 81 times in Compton about 2 years ago. The cops send in a K9, then unload...wtf sense does that make. Oh yeah, we had to shoot him 81 times too, gotta make sure he's dead.

I think Police forces really need to re-learn how to strategize and figure out more humane ways of dealing with this scum.

Obviously there are times when an officer's life is truly threatened, but I can't see how shooting this boy is justified.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Face it, we simply do not spend enough money on the police. If these idiots had proper pay & training, this type of [censored] wouldn't happen every [censored] day.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think this wrong in a way. I think we spend too much money on "training" with highly militarized tactics and using military weapons. Gotta justify that spending somehow, so that's why you get 15 SWAT guys ramming doors down over a couple ounces of weed and people get shot.