Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2006, 12:25 PM

Default Re: 9-11 Demolition Documentary..

CrazyPsycho,

I encourage you to read this paper on the controlled demolition theory. It was written by experts in the controlled demolition field.

A Critical Analysis of the Collapse of WTC Towers 1, 2, & 7 from an Explosives and Conventional Demolition Industry Viewpoint
Old 09-18-2006, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
CrazyPsycho,

I encourage you to read this paper on the controlled demolition theory. It was written by experts in the controlled demolition field.

A Critical Analysis of the Collapse of WTC Towers 1, 2, & 7 from an Explosives and Conventional Demolition Industry Viewpoint

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll do the same if you watch the video. And not cop-out after 20 minutes.
Old 09-18-2006, 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
CrazyPsycho,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not playing tit for tat for here. Ive watched loose change and read enough conspiracy theory stuff that I feel like I have a pretty good grasp on them. It would take a much greater investment of my time to watch those videos than it would for you to read the relavtively short document I posted. I've given you a resource and thats all I can do.
Old 09-18-2006, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
CrazyPsycho,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not playing tit for tat for here. Ive watched loose change and read enough conspiracy theory stuff that I feel like I have a pretty good grasp on them. It would take a much greater investment of my time to watch those videos than it would for you to read the relavtively short document I posted. I've given you a resource and thats all I can do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever. I've read the beginning, and they assume there's no way they could have installed charges throughout the building. Well, according to the video, a couple of people working in the WTC, the weekend before the attack, they had a "power down", which never happens, followed by guys with huge toolboxes apparently installing "internet cables".

Now, these guys could be full of [censored] and lying to get their name out there, and I don't 100% believe anything at this point.

Not too sold on the paper, the video pretty much disagrees with every point made here, I guess seeing the evidence sways me more towards that end. Thanks for the link, I really enjoy reading all the different opinions on what happened. Maybe, someday we will get the whole story of the day.
Old 09-18-2006, 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Whatever. I've read the beginning, and they assume there's no way they could have installed charges throughout the building. Well, according to the video, a couple of people working in the WTC, the weekend before the attack, they had a "power down", which never happens, followed by guys with huge toolboxes apparently installing "internet cables".

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think you understand the magnitude of work it would require to lay enough charges and wiring to pull of controlled demolition of a building the size of the WTC. It would take more than some guys with "huge toolboxes".

[ QUOTE ]
Now, these guys could be full of [censored] and lying to get their name out there, and I don't 100% believe anything at this point.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those guys dont need to "get their name out there". They are at the top of an industry that is relatively small and highly specialized. Lying would only hurt them, because if they were putting out something false it would be obvious to others in the industry. I have my doubts about your assertion that you dont "100% believe anything", but I'll take your word for it.
Old 09-18-2006, 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think you understand the magnitude of work it would require to lay enough charges and wiring to pull of controlled demolition of a building the size of the WTC. It would take more than some guys with "huge toolboxes".

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Those guys dont need to "get their name out there". They are at the top of an industry that is relatively small and highly specialized. Lying would only hurt them, because if they were putting out something false it would be obvious to others in the industry. I have my doubts about your assertion that you dont "100% believe anything", but I'll take your word for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I meant the guys talking about a powerdown possibly making stuff up, not the writers of the paper, sorry for the confusion. I think it was the same guy that said he heard construction for a few weeks, got nosey, went to look, and there was nothing there. Strange.
Old 09-18-2006, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lots of explosions not long after a plane carrying 9000 gallons of jet fuel crashes into a building? What are the odds? I'm shocked no one has picked up on this before.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because large explosions can shatter windows a long distance away. Also, if the fuel ran down the express elevator shafts and exploded, which is what happened, the most likely place for that explosion to vent itself would be in the lobby where the elevator doors were.

In the lobby? Why were the lobby windows blown out? In the basement? Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because large explosions can shatter windows a long distance away. Also, if the fuel ran down the express elevator shafts and exploded, which is what happened, the most likely place for that explosion to vent itself would be in the lobby where the only express elevator doors were.
Old 09-18-2006, 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
CrazyPsycho,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Come on, did you even read any of the stuff I wrote after just those 20 minutes? This video is nothing new. It's intentionally misleading and is intellectually dishonest. There's no reason to watch more, it'll just be more of the same.

All of these videos play off of peoples' misunderstandings of how engineering and physics work.
Old 09-18-2006, 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
CrazyPsycho,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Come on, did you even read any of the stuff I wrote after just those 20 minutes? This video is nothing new. It's intentionally misleading and is intellectually dishonest. There's no reason to watch more, it'll just be more of the same.

All of these videos play off of peoples' misunderstandings of how engineering and physics work.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think all the good stuff is in the 2nd video.
Old 09-18-2006, 01:57 PM

Let me ask you one thing then, why do you expect them to be more intellectually honest and less misleading in the second video?