Old 11-02-2007, 12:56 PM

Default Re: $400 NL Tough JJ hand #2

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i felt this, like every time

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously? what kind of image do you have LOL, do people put you on AK?

on the flop this was a 3 way pot. I don't know about your cbet %, but even the worst players become hesitant when you bet out on a paired board into multi players.

i don't really expect the turn min raise to help you. your hand is pretty transparent. what do you beat here? 88,77?

[/ QUOTE ]

probably a leak on my part

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry, that comment wasn't really being directed at you (only the image part). i can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic.

if you do stack off here, then what are you typically getting called by?

[/ QUOTE ]

i wasnt being sarcastic, this is one of those spots where i just automatically felt, and looking through this thread, it seems like that may not be the best move, and it could def be a leak on my part

i think the fact that i raise all my pocket pairs from UTG helps me get calls from almost any pair by a bad player, FD playing back is always possible, and i dont think i get many cold calls from QQ+ preflop so overpair isnt *too* often villain's hand. idk id rather felt here than consistently get kicked off of pots by smaller pairs or FD's or straight bluffs, and this could def be losing me money, im not sure though

note: im speaking of 200nl mostly, i have hardly any hands at 400nl, so play could def be different based on that
Old 11-02-2007, 02:14 PM

I fold to the turn raise without a read that villain is super-bluffy. It definitely is a mistake to felt JJ here, imo.
Old 11-02-2007, 02:21 PM

How about check and reevulate on turn?
Old 11-02-2007, 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i felt this, like every time

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously? what kind of image do you have LOL, do people put you on AK?

on the flop this was a 3 way pot. I don't know about your cbet %, but even the worst players become hesitant when you bet out on a paired board into multi players.

i don't really expect the turn min raise to help you. your hand is pretty transparent. what do you beat here? 88,77?

[/ QUOTE ]

probably a leak on my part

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry, that comment wasn't really being directed at you (only the image part). i can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic.

if you do stack off here, then what are you typically getting called by?

[/ QUOTE ]

i wasnt being sarcastic, this is one of those spots where i just automatically felt, and looking through this thread, it seems like that may not be the best move, and it could def be a leak on my part

i think the fact that i raise all my pocket pairs from UTG helps me get calls from almost any pair by a bad player, FD playing back is always possible, and i dont think i get many cold calls from QQ+ preflop so overpair isnt *too* often villain's hand. idk id rather felt here than consistently get kicked off of pots by smaller pairs or FD's or straight bluffs, and this could def be losing me money, im not sure though

note: im speaking of 200nl mostly, i have hardly any hands at 400nl, so play could def be different based on that

[/ QUOTE ]

I felt here most of the time too.
Old 11-02-2007, 06:35 PM

Against a TAG regular I'm always folding. However, this player seems like a fish. The thing is there isn't a huge range of hands beating me except for a random nine or 44. He had A9o though.