Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 10-06-2007, 08:10 PM

Default Re: Stars Auto Reloader (NL & Limit) - New AHK Script

[ QUOTE ]
I was having the same problem as the other posters, F1 worked but the autorebuy didn't. So I took a look at the source code and found the problem. Lines 144 and 220 look like this:

str := str . " StringTrimRight, title, title, (StrLen(title) - InStr(title, ""- "", true, 0))+1`n"

This line removes the right side of the title of a table in order to find the relative hand history. However it's not removing the space before the dash. I noticed this because the script was not finding the hand history file since the filename had a space before ".txt". The line should be changed to something like this:

str := str . " StringTrimRight, title, title, (StrLen(title) - InStr(title, "" - "", true, 0))+1`n"

Notice the space before the '-'. Anyway, I'm just glad I could get the autorebuy finally working.

-Caeddyn

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome work Caeddyn,

Thank you for spotting something I would never have done - because it doesn't happen for me!

Check my screenshot:

Nopte the *lack* of space between "Hold'em" and the dash [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

This at least explains why it was working for me but not you guys - but I am now really wondering why you all have spaces!

Any info you can provide here will help...

Are you all on Vista?

Are you not running the latest stars client (2.324)?

Anything you can think of?

dave.
Old 10-06-2007, 09:02 PM

vista here, pstars version 2.296. my tables have a space between "hold'em" and the dash. it would automatically d/l a newer version if one was available, right? strange that you have a later version. (my xp box is 2.296 also)
Old 10-06-2007, 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

it would automatically d/l a newer version if one was available, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if you are using PokerStarsUpdate.exe to start it, rather than PokerStars.exe.

Many use PokerStars.exe since updates will delete any graphics mod they have currently installed, causing annoying re-installation every time.

It could also be the case that 2.3x has been pulled for the second time - but I don't think there are issues with this one, so I son't see why they would do that.
Old 10-06-2007, 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No help with my 20BB Reload problem?harm..

[/ QUOTE ]

This script is not designed to reload to anything other than the maximum - and I'm not sure why you would want to eiter? If you are 20bb shortstacking, Stars can auto-reload you to the minimum if you bust already.

If you are wanting to top up your stack after a few blinds pass, you could accomplish that using this script - trick it into identifying nltables as limit tables, then use the F1 hotkey to add on a couple BBs at a time until you are ~20 again.

Any help?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the answer. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Stars reloads only the 20bb if the Stack is lost.
I understand it,but how the setting of that [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]I much already tested.

min_nl_bbs := ?

min_limit_bbs := ?
rebuy_limit_bbs := ?
Old 10-06-2007, 11:37 PM

I hate bumping stuff, but what about the question I posted about having your action on the active table being taken away, is it possible to return you to the active table after it is done reloading?
Old 10-07-2007, 12:50 AM

i do use pokerstarsupdate.exe to start it, so for whatever reason they are keeping me at this version.
Old 10-07-2007, 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm american, i have a dell laptop, i've just been living in sweden for the summer, i'm leaving here next week, so nothing about my laptop is swedish.

Do you have any suggestions for me to try? I would love to have this working, would help out alot 12 tabling.

[/ QUOTE ]
same problems as sand viper, F1 works but not the auto function, last time I had a big problem with getting betpot to work I had to change the color schematics to Vista Basic instead of Vista Default or whatever.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:48 PM

Real Time reloading can be accomplished in the following way:
First it needs to be linked with a script that has hotkeys for call and raise.
Whenever the call or raise hotkey is invoked, the script determines the seat that has action, performs the call / raise, then reads the stack size.
Based on what it read, a reload can automatically be invoked.

I used to use this, but the code for it is long obsolete (wasn't even written in AHK). I usually don't play ring tables so I have little need for reloading, but I have no problems if you want to use the OCR function from my PokerPad script for this. It would probably have to be calibrated for the font used to display stack sizes though.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Any info you can provide here will help...

Are you all on Vista?

Are you not running the latest stars client (2.324)?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm on XP, have a space, and this solution worked. And I can't tell what client version I have because this script autocloses the About dialog. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Hm, it's 2.296. Pretty sure I got an update in the last couple of days. I know I ran StarsUpdate like four hours ago.
Old 10-13-2007, 02:48 AM

Dave...I'm getting the F1 to work great, but can't get the reloader to work otherwise. Best I can figure it's the line regarding where the hand histories are stored that needs to be changed. It's something like "Program Files Stars/Hand History". I save mine to a folder on my desktop. How should I replace that line so that it finds the correct file path?

Thanks.

Also...please PM me or post your Stars name and hometown. I'm going to send a little donation. I love the bet pot script and this one has been great too. F1 alone is saving a ton of time. I really appreciate your work man, thanks.