Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2007, 03:33 AM

Default Re: Universal Replayer V1.4 available

[ QUOTE ]
I just installed the new version of your program because I thought of it, without reading this thread. :P

But I also have that 'can't find javaw' error and I have java installed. Could it be because I have windows vista?

[/ QUOTE ]

When did you install Java on your computer ? lately ? One common pb is the version of your "vitural machine". One easy way to find out is to run a MsDOS console ( throught the "start" menu, or throught the "execute" command ( type "cmd" ). Then, just try "java -version" ( without the quotes ) from any directory. This should give you your current virtual machine version. 3 possibilities :

> You get version < 1.5. It MUST be at least 1.5. If it's older, you must update it ( free, type "java" in google ).

> It seems to be up to date ( > 1.5 ). In this case, i have a serious pb ( may be due to Vista ). Please let me know as soon as possible.

> No outcome ( or a "unknow command : java" -style ). It means you either don't have java installed anymore ( don't know why ) or it wasn't installed properly. In the later case, you can either re-install it, or fix it. But fixing is a bit tricky, and you should rather try all i said before proceeding. If nothing works, i'll explain in details what you should do to fix it.