Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION

Old 10-08-2007, 01:33 PM

Default Re: Dids et al, BBV4L question

it was 3 min after i locked it
Old 10-08-2007, 01:38 PM

I just tested it out. If you click the reply window before the thread is locked, you can make your post even if the thread is locked while the reply window is open. If CC clicked reply and then wandered off to get a sandwich or something, that could explain the 3 minutes.

Then of course, CC posts his reply to see the thread is locked. Once that happens, he can't delete the post.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:57 PM

Right, all "lock" does is take away the reply button. You would have to be some evil genius to circumvent this.

CC is not an evil genius, or at least this isn't evidence thereof.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:03 PM

ok well if it's not intentional then i apologize, it was in the other thread as well...so I guess he just went back and edited his response after I locked it.
Old 10-08-2007, 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
chump, as a sidenote please stop posting in threads after i lock them, it's pretty poor form if you don't mod that forum

link

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, not only wouldn't I do that, it's not even possible for me to do. (Unless there is some secret super mod power i'm not aware of)

I was making that post as you were making yours and it must've been submitted in the few seconds in between your post and the lock. I thought it was funny how it happened, the ultimate 'in before lock' but surely it wasn't intentional.

My feelings are a little hurt that you think i'd cause you trouble. You're probably the person I respect most on 2p2.

IM SO MISUNDERSTOOD

P.S. this post was a grunch ldo

P.P.S. that clip i posted totally rox too
Old 10-08-2007, 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok well if it's not intentional then i apologize, it was in the other thread as well...so I guess he just went back and edited his response after I locked it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, which other thread? I pulled a double whammy? I don't recall editing a post either.
Old 10-08-2007, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
chump, as a sidenote please stop posting in threads after i lock them, it's pretty poor form if you don't mod that forum

link

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, not only wouldn't I do that, it's not even possible for me to do. (Unless there is some secret super mod power i'm not aware of)

I was making that post as you were making yours and it must've been submitted in the few seconds in between your post and the lock. I thought it was funny how it happened, the ultimate 'in before lock' but surely it wasn't intentional.

My feelings are a little hurt that you think i'd cause you trouble. You're probably the person I respect most on 2p2.

IM SO MISUNDERSTOOD

P.S. this post was a grunch ldo

P.P.S. that clip i posted totally rox too

[/ QUOTE ]

my apologies, it was my mistake

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]