Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2007, 02:03 PM

Default Re: the GOLDEN AGE of Reality TV is upon us!

Frankly the first season of The Real World still strikes me as by far the best reality show ever in terms of a quality perspective.

Real World Las Vegas being by far the best from a "omg trainwreck" perspective.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:18 PM

Jurollo,

Jes is the only one who I definitely would ask to stay and rock my world.

Here's the list:

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/rock_of...aracters.jhtml

I thought Kristia was also very hot, though super dumb.

Brandi M sometimes looks hot, other times looks sorta mannish and skanky.

Tamara was pretty hot, although in a skank-a-riffic way.

Erin would maybe be hot except for those ridiculous fake boobs that make her unattractive to me.

Samantha is almost hot and has a lot going for her (of course she's also super f'd up), but it just doesn't quite come together.

Anyway, Jes. JESJESJESJESJES. Love her.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:21 PM

Rock of Love definitely sets the bar higher for televised drunken slooty behavior.
Old 08-07-2007, 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Rodeo was hysterical on a gross level.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im super bummed shes gone, I was looking forward to weeks of her having meltdowns and shots of her crying because when she touched brett she felt his soul, and then 30 seconds later breaking out into that scary maniacal laugh.

When I first started watching the show I just assumed they were gunna cut according to what was best for TV and entertainment and this whole "looking for love" thing was basically BS. But Ive been suprised because so far the cuts have been whats the worst for good TV and actually seem to be him looking for true love

To all the Jess lovers (of which I am obviously one), how much of her hotness is based on her hair? Id think she was hot anyway, but the hair sends her over the top for me and puts her into the "I wanna follow you home so I know where you live and then drive by your house 10 times a day" category
Old 08-07-2007, 04:24 PM

Haven't seen the first two, but the jury is certainly still out on The Pick-Up Artist. There were some pretty obvious rehearsed moments, as well as the horrendous "fake reaction shot" editing. Wouldn't be surprised if Pradeep was an actor. Still has a lot of promise though.

The "Golden Age" of Reality TV was pretty obviously 2000-2001, the beginning for all intents and purposes. The first season of Survivor was absolutely brilliant and will never, ever be duplicated (Richard Hatch created Reality TV strategy and you're not going to be able to recapture that first time). Seriously, if you've never seen it, rent it.

Then you had the Mole 1 and 2 (not Celebrity) which were excellent and intelligent. Even crap like the first Big Brother and Temptation Island felt fresh and cool at the time.
Old 08-07-2007, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jurollo,

Jes is the only one who I definitely would ask to stay and rock my world.

Here's the list:

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/rock_of...aracters.jhtml

I thought Kristia was also very hot, though super dumb.

Tamara was pretty hot, although in a skank-a-riffic way.

Erin would maybe be hot except for those ridiculous fake boobs that make her unattractive to me.

Samantha is almost hot and has a lot going for her (of course she's also super f'd up), but it just doesn't quite come together.

Anyway, Jes. JESJESJESJESJES. Love her.

[/ QUOTE ]

god you have good taste.

i continue to be amazed by not having to make posts because you read my mind and then state exactly what i was going to say......jes is real world smoking hot. the rest mehhh.

btw have you seen the mind reader/controller show on the sci fi channel called Mind Control?

not too bad so far, but not as good as the pick up artist, after one episode it is top shelf, especially just to see the "pros" in action.

later. J.
Old 08-07-2007, 05:00 PM

Oh yeah...I didn't mention these two Diablo reminded me of.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I generally agree with this.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No way. She's hot WITH the circus boobs.
Old 08-07-2007, 05:07 PM

Alobar: The hair is definitely a plus, but her face, body, attitude, personality, all are awesome too. She is just all-around awesome.

Brown: Thanks, now you can direct your bro accordingly to set me up with the right type! Oh, I think I'll get him out on the tennis court next week so he can give you a scouting report.
Old 08-07-2007, 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alobar: The hair is definitely a plus, but her face, body, attitude, personality, all are awesome too. She is just all-around awesome.

Brown: Thanks, now you can direct your bro accordingly to set me up with the right type! Oh, I think I'll get him out on the tennis court next week so he can give you a scouting report.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only ones I like are Jes, Mia and Sam, the tattoo chick. The others are all skanky hos.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:44 PM

This week's Baio was decent, not great....the cuddle party was very weird, though....any man who would go to one of those should have his testicles permantly removed. The dwarf winking at Scott was pretty funny, though.

On Rock of Love, it was good seeing one of the blonde stripper bimbos get the boot. Jes kicked ass in football and almost broke that freaky pshcho chick's ankle with a tackle. From the previews, it looks like Sam is gone next week, by her own choice....