Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2007, 06:32 AM

Default anyone gotten Full Tilt to respond to email in the past week?

I've sent the same email twice to a few different addresses, and I can't get any response from Full Tilt at all. This worries me a little bit. They're the second biggest site, and seem to have no customer service at all? I wonder if I cash out by check, if it'll ever be sent...

Luckily it's not a huge issue, but it's frustrating to not get a response. I was in a low stakes SNG 8-9 days ago when the servers died for about 2 hours around 1 AM eastern time. After 15 minutes I was able to reconnect for a very short time, and saw that one player had managed to stay connected and took 75% of everyone's stack by stealing the blinds. I then got booted again permanently, and never received a refund of any kind.

What's up with Full Tilt?
Old 08-06-2007, 07:08 AM

Default Re: anyone gotten Full Tilt to respond to email in the past week?

I got a response from them on Friday 18 hours after I sent them an email.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:38 AM

i got a response 5 days after i sent it...fwiw, they've been sending out the automated messages saying their having an unusually high volume of emails...not sure if they routinely say that, but it seems they've had it even worse than usual lately...
Old 08-06-2007, 08:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've sent the same email twice to a few different addresses, and I can't get any response from Full Tilt at all. This worries me a little bit. They're the second biggest site, and seem to have no customer service at all? I wonder if I cash out by check, if it'll ever be sent...

Luckily it's not a huge issue, but it's frustrating to not get a response. I was in a low stakes SNG 8-9 days ago when the servers died for about 2 hours around 1 AM eastern time. After 15 minutes I was able to reconnect for a very short time, and saw that one player had managed to stay connected and took 75% of everyone's stack by stealing the blinds. I then got booted again permanently, and never received a refund of any kind.

What's up with Full Tilt?

[/ QUOTE ]

basically the same thing happened to me and i emailed full tilt about it and never received a response. i sent them about 3 emails a day for 5 days and they never answered. great.
Old 08-06-2007, 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]

basically the same thing happened to me and i emailed full tilt about it and never received a response. i sent them about 3 emails a day for 5 days and they never answered. great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Full Tilt need to sort it out but retards who do this are part of the problem too.
Old 08-06-2007, 11:38 AM

Recent thread on sucky Full Tilt customer service.
Old 08-06-2007, 12:34 PM

I've been going back and forth with them trying to get them to admit they're received my faxes, and they usually respond within a few hours (saying they didn't). I just resent my ID and paystub for the fifth time, confirmed the fax was received, and emailed them to let them know. I'll see how long it takes for them to respond.
Old 08-06-2007, 12:44 PM

Party and Pacific customer support, despite their low reputations, never once dropped an email thread of mine – questions, complaints, suggestions, whatever. My last interaction with Party CS involved a fairly nitpicky complaint of mine about their software. I got a well-worded response within 12 hours, and saw the fix in the next software update.

Early May was the last time Full Tilt CS indicated so much as a pulse.